If Roger can lose the plot - so can I

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Animal Enclosure wrote:Yeah Schneider clearly undermined our crap season in 2007 & is going even further this year!

What a load of rubbish.

Our problems can be summed up as follows;

*We are slow
*We've recruited poorly
*Early draft picks have not developed as we would have expected.
*No senior player has improved under the current coach
*The coach can't motivate the players
*The coach's tactics are ordinary & out of date

Sacking a player would do nothing to solve any of the above. Trading aggressively at the end of season will begin to solve some issues. Winning 50% of the remaining games will not solve anything. Playing the kids & putting any senior player into rehab will.

Call it tanking or call it planning for the Gold Coast/West Sydney era.
Excellent post. Agree entirely.

We have to plan NOW before the compromised drafts start to take effect otherwise we wont have a chance at a flag until the 2020's. And I am serious.

Interesting Schneider is the new scapegoat. Geez some people miss Raph dont they?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Winmarvellous
Club Player

Justin Koschitzke is annoyed that he doesn’t have a chance of being Captain and doesn’t feel valued by the club
If this is true they should show him his true worth and bounce him out the door for a draft pick. He ain't doin a whole lot, and hasn't done a whole lot, for quite a while now.

Shaggy
Club Player

Winmarvellous wrote:
Justin Koschitzke is annoyed that he doesn’t have a chance of being Captain and doesn’t feel valued by the club
If this is true they should show him his true worth and bounce him out the door for a draft pick. He ain't doin a whole lot, and hasn't done a whole lot, for quite a while now.
Maybe it has something to do with being played out of position for the past 2 seasons.

Why do "experts" think a tall big man should make a great FF? In my life time only Paul Salmon was a good FF tall. FF's are generally all fast off the blocks, strong as a bull and built like rugby players.

Kosi doesn't fit the mould. Neither did Simmonds which is why he left Fremantle. Neither was Ottens which is why he left Richmond. Darcy retired, MG went AWOL and the list goes on of dissappointing big men who can't play FF :D .

Maybe Kosi will simply follow the long line of big men sacrificed because the market thinks big men should be great FF's even if history shows the opposite.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Shaggy wrote:
Winmarvellous wrote:
Maybe it has something to do with being played out of position for the past 2 seasons.

Why do "experts" think a tall big man should make a great FF? In my life time only Paul Salmon was a good FF tall. FF's are generally all fast off the blocks, strong as a bull and built like rugby players.

Kosi doesn't fit the mould. Neither did Simmonds which is why he left Fremantle. Neither was Ottens which is why he left Richmond. Darcy retired, MG went AWOL and the list goes on of dissappointing big men who can't play FF :D .

Maybe Kosi will simply follow the long line of big men sacrificed because the market thinks big men should be great FF's even if history shows the opposite.
Where does he play then? He's bloody ordinary in the ruck & his stints in there usually result in an opposition surge!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:Sack a player mid season. Sack a decent player that is a list clogger and one who's attitude is not acceptable.

The question is, who do you sack?
Some would say Fiora, but as he is not a senior player anymore there would be no point.

For me, it would have to be Schneider.

I'm pretty close to 100% convinced his heart, mind and soul is NOT at St Kilda.

I don't know where it is, and he probably doesn't know either. But I can't see him changing his attitude anytime soon.

He is the cancer IMO.
Bag Schnieder all you want but don't question his heart and soul based on 6 or so matches for our club.....

This is probably one of the most baseless posts I have ever read on here.

I believe he is a front runner, and a poor midfielder based on his 100 AFL games.....But to question his soul and call him a cancer after 6 St Kilda games is pathetic.

Grow up.
You stick to your opinion and I'll stick to mine.

Grow up yourself tool.
"How about I stick to my opinion of your opinion....And you stick to your opinion about my opinion of your opinion...."

Here's an idea that isn't childish - How about you defend that piece of dribble you wrote initially instead of throwing the "well thats my opinion" card.

I gave you reasons as to why your post was invalid, baseless and pathetic, care to provide some reasons that defend your thoughts as actually worth reading???

Surely you can't just throw words like 'cancer' around describing players without any real evidence....Or do all your opinions just lack grounding an substance?

Shaggy
Club Player

Animal Enclosure wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Winmarvellous wrote:

Where does he play then? He's bloody ordinary in the ruck & his stints in there usually result in an opposition surge!
Fairly obvious he needs a floating role. He doesn't need to go for the tap outs ... the circle in 2004 put paid to that.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:Fairly obvious he needs a floating role. He doesn't need to go for the tap outs ... the circle in 2004 put paid to that.
Definitely is most productive in the forward line when he's on the ball, and floats forward to take a huge pack mark.

I'd be tempted to play him on a wing or as a ruck rover.