Tickets this week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Otiman wrote:Got the email saying tickets were purchased, but no email with actual tickets yet.

Can't print from logging into the member account on the site either, in fact it doesn't even show it as an order transaction.
Stay patient - I booked mine at 7pm they didnt arrive until about 11.30pm you should get them by morning

Beekay
SS Life Member

Sorry I'm so bad at this...

I have 3 AFL Memberships, and four people including myself going to the footy.

Should the fourth get a ticket or will there be available seats on the night?

And would we all be able to cruise up to general admin?

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Ring ticket master and book over phone you will need to book at same time if you wish to sit together or goto an outlet. You can just rock up but you need to book a seat at the ticket box first you cant just sit anywhere. And I would get to the ground early as I only got tickets yesterday and Im in row V level 3

Liam_G
Club Player

For anyone that is confused, this explanation should help out.

For Ticketmaster on line - go to "find tickets" for the Friday game, go to AFL/Club Members, type in the bar codes, click on the "general public" area, then pick where you want to sit.

If level 3 three, there is no booking fee, so no charge at all if only buying tickets for members. For the other two levels there may be a booking fee, not too sure about that. If tickets are also wanted for non members, then back at the section where you pick the tickets, type in the number of others wanted, Adult, Concession etc. You will pay full price for the extra tickets, and also a booking fee.

When the email has arrived, no tickets are included as an attachment anymore, you must read through the email, and at the section where they indicate, click there and you get directed straight to the tickets. If you have *only* purchased tickets for members, then the order wont show up on your Ticketmaster account history, as no payment was made.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:Stay patient - I booked mine at 7pm they didnt arrive until about 11.30pm you should get them by morning
Yep, got them. Was worried as it didn't show up in my transaction history.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Hey guys, I ordered my own ticket last night but my Dad (non-member) decided today he wants to come too. I want to sit together, but I don't know if I can order another ticket. Can I cancel my first order or do I have to try my luck with getting another seat?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:Hey guys, I ordered my own ticket last night but my Dad (non-member) decided today he wants to come too. I want to sit together, but I don't know if I can order another ticket. Can I cancel my first order or do I have to try my luck with getting another seat?
It will not be a sellout. Buy him a ticket and find a place to sit at the ground or even stand. But you cannot cancel and you will not get one together.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:Hey guys, I ordered my own ticket last night but my Dad (non-member) decided today he wants to come too. I want to sit together, but I don't know if I can order another ticket. Can I cancel my first order or do I have to try my luck with getting another seat?
It will not be a sellout. Buy him a ticket and find a place to sit at the ground or even stand. But you cannot cancel and you will not get one together.
Oh, but don't I need to get a ticket to get in? ie - My membership won't let me in.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

So should I just start all over again and order the tickets on ticketmaster?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Oh, but don't I need to get a ticket to get in? ie - My membership won't let me in.
You said you have already ordered a ticket. I am confused.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Yes but my ticket has an allocated seat. Or doesn't that matter. Also an allocated bay.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:Yes but my ticket has an allocated seat. Or doesn't that matter. Also an allocated bay.
What I am saying is buy another ticket and when you are at the ground find an area there isnt to many people in and try to sit together there. You cannot reorder your seats as you can only get one ticket per member and you have already got it so the only way you can be together is if you sit in unoccupied seats. the only problem with that is if the person who has tickets to tjhose seats turns up. You will then have to move again otherwise simply stand.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

ok,cool. Thanks for your help plugger66