Ok, Who Would you Recruit?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ok, Who Would you Recruit?

congorozides wrote: JUDD!

we have roo and s fisher is similar to scarlett.
sam fisher isnt 1/2 the player scarlett is
fisher is a good rebounding defender but scarlett you could rely on him to stay on his man blanket him out of the game and also rebound out of defence ... fisher is a great player but as far as defenders go hes well down the list on scarlett .
my preferance would be to say suff all those guys and draft Daniel Rich in next years Draft

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
congorozides
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

fisher is a good rebounding defender but scarlett you could rely on him to stay on his man blanket him out of the game and also rebound out of defence ... fisher is a great player but as far as defenders go hes well down the list on scarlett .
my preferance would be to say suff all those guys and draft Daniel Rich in next years Draft
i have to admit it, scarlett is a darn good footballer. he drives me nuts when we play them. i cant stand to watch. he is good at the one one wrestling but he really hurts you when he runs off on the rebound.

who the hell is daniel rich?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

congorozides wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

i have to admit it, scarlett is a darn good footballer. he drives me nuts when we play them. i cant stand to watch. he is good at the one one wrestling but he really hurts you when he runs off on the rebound.

who the hell is daniel rich?
a kid playing for subiaco in the WAFL sadly unless we hit rock bottom and finnish in the bottom 3 he will be gone by our pick hes a hard at it skillful fast midfeilder who can kick goals regulary ill go on record to say this kid will be a huge star (aslong as freo dont draft him cause no one like freo can turn potential into poo quicker )

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Which one did Rod Butterss coach?

There is your answer.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Zippy
Club Player

If we're ignoring injury, we have to go for Judd.

We don't need more tall forwards. We could use another good stopper, but our defensive talls are pretty good. On the other hand, another top-line midfielder is something you can't have too many of.

Blindly delusional optimist. Fan of the Blake.

"If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also to deny under oath that I ever said itâ€