Essendon Injuries

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Well Good Avice or Not????

They were just talking about the current high Essendon Injury rate on SEN........

...and GT's advice was for the Dons to adpot the training techniques he used at the Saints :shock: :shock:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I am appalled bt the people on here and the one St.KIlda poster on bogfooty who are applauding Essendon injuries. Although not as appalled as I was by the retaliating comments by an Essenscum supporter regarding the great man Harves. Saying he was soft and that he should've retired and eh only kept going because he wants a flag. i instantly replied and gave him a real earful, but the topic was deleted and my five minute long post was all for nothing.

i was seething he got away with saying those things and now there is NO proof.

Anyway, any St.Kilda supporter should know what its like to have so many injuries and its not something you want to wish on other teams.

Essendon are a tough team to beat, we've always had trouble against them and it won't change now either.

Also, let's get over this week before we focus on next week shall we?