Trouble getting in tonight?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Last couple of times I've been at the Dome they've asked to search my handbag. Thought these were off limits?
You must look like a baddie :roll: :roll: . I haven't had my backpack checked for more than 2 years :lol: !!

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Lol, if you'd bothered to turn up to Livewire pre game last night, you'd know whether I looked like a baddie or not. :shock:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Lol, if you'd bothered to turn up to Livewire pre game last night, you'd know whether I looked like a baddie or not. :shock:
Yes good point..you SO owe us beers next week boyo :P

Whilst on the subject of disorganisation.....comedy capers at Southern Cross Station again last night. Wating on Platform 13 for a Frankston train with hundreds and hundreds of others, we let 2 Sandringham and a Dandenong line train go through..PA announcement says "next train on Platform 13 will be a Franston train". A few mins later it (well a train with Frankston on the headboard...no announcemnt) duly arrives...on Platform 12 ie the next platform across!!! Some make the bolt up the stairs (yes both escalators are going down) and across, whilst the rest of us put our faith in the 2 Connex staff on the platform to know whats going on. Misguided as it turns out as they shrug their shoulders, tell us they have no idea...then one of them gets his mobile out and makes a call. FINALLY its announced as a Frankston train. The 2 COnnext staff members must have wished thy'd requested an RDO I reckon. They copped a gobful.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Lol, if you'd bothered to turn up to Livewire pre game last night, you'd know whether I looked like a baddie or not. :shock:
I was late :oops:

Some of us have to work for a living :wink: !!

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Ahh, I get it..........earning some money to pay for drinks next week. Well done. :wink: :lol:

*BaLLy iS BeST*
Club Player

iwantmeseats wrote:I got my card in the mail weeks ago, paid in November. Would NOT scan in. Was told to go back to mambership tent at top of bridge.
yup. same thing happened to me. membership wouldn't scan..so the girl told me to go to the membership tent.
they sorted it out in minutes (i.e. gave me a replacement ticket to get in) but said they will call if problem isnt fixed by next week!
why is there something wrong with it in the first place?! i have had my membership for months now. :twisted:

i wouldnt have cared much...but it was already quarter time when this happened!! i just wanted to get into the game dammit.

i will miss you bally. but i guess you just didn't want to be here.

heres hoping you are regretting that choice on that last day in september 2010 - go saints.
noddy

Pwoit wrote:Cheesebuger level 3 - $7.40 !!!
but wait you can have a
Cheeseburger, Cup of Chips and a drink
for the bargain basement special of - $14.00
laughed my ass off at this highway robbery

Today between 2 of us I bought 10 Bread rolls some sliced meat [lots of it] 2 x 2L softdrinks, pack of busciuts
Total price $14.00
take in and eat to hearts content
Will never EVER buy form a sporting ground
have not bought anything since we were at Moorabbin.
Was it Pepsi Max PWOIT?? lol

We got all of our membership about a month ago including scarves, hats, pens , keyrings etc and all scanned last night...no probs :).. have also organised our Round 6 tickets for the Port v Saints game here at AAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMI :D

bungiton
SS Life Member

re Trouble getting in tonight?

Yeah my Missus has a sore ankle

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.