Fevola in trouble again.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Banger2Plugger
Club Player

Just goes to prove;
Carlton may not tank
but its soooo easy to take the piss out of em!

If everyone speeds, why haven't you been overtaken?
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote:Fev's just very lucky Alex takes her marriage advice from Simone.

Not quite... Mrs Fev was out at the bar with Fev at 4am with him....so she is hardly setting a good example or encourging good behaviour from Mr Fev.

Not sure Mrs Warney was in the room with Warney and friends :wink:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 9:33am, edited 1 time in total.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
yipper
SS Life Member

aussierules0k wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:Mrs Fev was out at the bar with Fev at 4am with him....[/b]
Atta girl! So was my wife when we were Fevs age.
Nothing wrong with couples raging together.

Pyssing on the front window was just idiotic, but nothing worse than what those bouncers dish out on a weekly basis. We don't know their names, they aint in the media eye.... but if we did.... oooohhhh, we'd be so angry! ;)
Agreed AOK, bit of a storm in a teacup - he is a real idiot though. Don't think his teammates were to pleased to see him out so late - only days away from Rd 1 of the season!! However, as AOK mentioned - bouncers are getting away with absolutely anything every night of the week. Reckon Fev will kick 8 on Thursday - it seems to have that effect on him, any type of controversy just fires him up.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

As Carltoon aren't tanking yet, Fev was selected, we all know that...but the reality is that Fev at his age won't take Carltoon to a premiership, and should've been sacked by now, or at least traded to us!!!

I reckon Fev at St.Kilda would be a completely different story - a bit like what happend to Gardy when he moved to us from Wet Toast.

If we had Fev in our current side, we'd be a monty for the flag this year.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote: If we had Fev in our current side, we'd be a monty for the flag this year.
Have to disagree saintspremiers, Fev is all about Fev, if he can't respect current team mates and a club he's been with for 10 years then I can't see how he'd respect us. I don't particularly want him playing under the threat of being sacked, especially if we're paying him $400K, which we would because he would not come cheap like Gardiner.

Happy with our forward line, Kosi & G are more than capable of being our spearheads. Fev would add nothing but unwanted headlines.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Interesting quote from Parkin - Blues will never win a flag with Fev in the team.

I wouldn't want him. Greg Swann will get his way - he is very strong on the no dickheads policy.