2008 Match jumpers will be available Fri Night!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

i dont mind their white training jumper. i might get one of them!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

hilairehinshelwood
Club Player

I do like the short sleeved white training top, will buy one. Smaller and fewer sponser logos the better on tops too, just take a look at the NRl tops, makes it hard to tell the clubs identity as they're covered in so many logos. However i must be in a minority, prefering most saints clash guernseys to the traditional tricolour. It looks too much like a country's flag, in this case similar to Egypt's, Iraq's, yemen's and Syria's. So i will be waiting for the new clash guernsey before buying a guernsey.

RBnW
Club Player

Armoooo wrote:A few things,
Just incase you didn't know you can get both the short sleeve and sleeveless training jumpers in both black and white, I'm thinking about getting both sleeveless.
Also while our jumper hasn't changed much it has changed every year since 1994 in some way.
As for our clash jumper we were contracted for two years, don't know why, but this came directly from a club official...

And guys make sure you buy the training jumpers they came about from SAINTSATIONAL!!, it was first introduced in one of the threads I started about the clash jerseys months and months ago... These should atleast keep us happy until a Saintsationally designed clash jumper is available... :D :D
you are kidding yourself......why would the club have you or me design a new clash jumper or listen to what we say on here......do you think you designed the training shirts this year........you have to be on something....but keep believing it.....we get 20 to 30 people on here at a time.....not 20,000......when it gets to that sort of number then we will have a voice......untill then all we have is an opinion......an opinion and that is all......thank god the footy is back tonight...... :roll:

Our best is yet
to come......