eddie big head also has a big mouth....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Megamaguire
Club Player

Stinger wrote...

"just making a point...obliquely......no sainter refers to our team as saint kilda......i could smell a troll....[/quote]"

Mate show some respect i am obviously the very 'Sainter' who mistook you for being able to carry on some kind of open-minded discussion rather than bail on that and give me a spelling lesson. This troll is still a Sainter' and even a Saint Kilda supporter. I invite you to make any further thought out replys to my obviously mentally questionable post but please spare me the spelling lessons. I like writing Saint Kilda and taking the liberty that i can assume that St. is short for Saint. I'm sure you're only 100% right but show a little tolerance for a fellow supporter.

Incidently who is your all time favourate Saint.

Cheers 'Sainter'

G O S A I N T K I L D A !

The boy can play and we can build a defence around him that will have respect.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Megamaguire wrote:Stinger wrote...

"just making a point...obliquely......no sainter refers to our team as saint kilda......i could smell a troll....
"

Mate show some respect i am obviously the very 'Sainter' who mistook you for being able to carry on some kind of open-minded discussion rather than bail on that and give me a spelling lesson. This troll is still a Sainter' and even a Saint Kilda supporter. I invite you to make any further thought out replys to my obviously mentally questionable post but please spare me the spelling lessons. I like writing Saint Kilda and taking the liberty that i can assume that St. is short for Saint. I'm sure you're only 100% right but show a little tolerance for a fellow supporter.

Incidently who is your all time favourate Saint.

Cheers 'Sainter'

sorry mate.....i deserved that......but there is no such team. place or suburb called saint kilda.....

there was a ship called st kilda......and a scottish island...(see below).. :wink: :lol: :lol:

favorite player......once was carl...he left...returned... left again....

then plugger ...called my youngest after him....changed his name to cuz.... :roll: :roll:

toss up these days ...either nicky or mad dog...............neither left because they wanted to......

"The archipelago of St Kilda, the remotest part of the British Isles, lies 41 miles (66 kilometres) west of Benbecula in Scotland's Outer Hebrides.

Its islands with their exceptional cliffs and sea stacs form the most important seabird breeding station in north-west Europe. The evacuation of its native population in 1930 brought to a close an extraordinary story of survival.

This site tells that story and also explains activities taking place today in this unique archipelago.

Today, three organisations, The National Trust for Scotland, Scottish Natural Heritage and the MoD, work in partnership to further a continuing programme of conservation and research on the islands to ensure the care and protection of this World Heritage Site.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Megamaguire
Club Player

The Penitant Man will Pass ( Raiders of the lost Ark)

Stinger wrote
"sorry mate.....i deserved that".

With the reference to St. Kilda off the Scottish coast i couldn't resist a quote from Sean Connery in Raiders of the lost Ark. When he chants the line ... "The Penitant Man Will Pass" as in reach the goal. Good to hear that you are into a bit of conservation a la Scottish style and that you like Cuz (Nicky 'Elvis' Winmar) i presume. We certainly have something in common there as Nicky was the very player that convinced me to become a Saint Kilda supporter (just jokin with you on the spelling there). I'm glad you nipped this spot fire in the bud. As 'St' (happy) Kilda supporters we have too much in common to loose the big picture over small details.

G O NICKY WINMAR
GO STINGER

GO St. Kilda Sainters!

"The archipelago of St Kilda, the remotest part of the British Isles, lies 41 miles (66 kilometres) west of Benbecula in Scotland's Outer Hebrides.

Its islands with their exceptional cliffs and sea stacs form the most important seabird breeding station in north-west Europe. The evacuation of its native population in 1930 brought to a close an extraordinary story of survival.

This site tells that story and also explains activities taking place today in this unique archipelago.

Today, three organisations, The National Trust for Scotland, Scottish Natural Heritage and the MoD, work in partnership to further a continuing programme of conservation and research on the islands to ensure the care and protection of this World Heritage Site.[/quote]

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Penitant Man will Pass ( Raiders of the lost Ark)

Megamaguire wrote:Stinger wrote
"sorry mate.....i deserved that".

With the reference to St. Kilda off the Scottish coast i couldn't resist a quote from Sean Connery in Raiders of the lost Ark. When he chants the line ... "The Penitant Man Will Pass" as in reach the goal. .
[/quote]

Wrong movie - it was Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?

Sean Connery was not in 'Raiders'

Greast movies both of them! :)

Megamaguire
Club Player

Re: The Penitant Man will Pass ( The Last Crusade)

Mr Magic Wrote:
"Wrong movie - it was Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?"

Sean Connery was not in 'Raiders'

Greast movies both of them! :)

Thanks Mr.Magic the last crusade was a ripper.

G O S A I N T S !