Sir Robert Harvey

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Megamaguire
Club Player

Did you know that Elvis was a fanatical St.Kilda supporter?

'Sir Dog' 'Banger' or 'Harves' is in no way diminished in not having (in my view) a sucky prefix tacked onto his own name. We know who he is!
Prefixes like sir; dame; duke; marquise to name but a few only hark back to a pre democratic era when decision-making and voting on issues were the sole privilage of the privilaged classes.

Could you imagine Sir Elvis - i know there does exist in our rock universe a Sir Mick Jagger and a Sir Elton John cringe !

For the life of me i cant see what is wrong with just 'Elton'; 'Mick and even 'Elvis'.
Just had to throw my 5 cents worth in - just can't stomach those throw-back titles of aristocratic fame.

G O S A I N T S
G O 'HARVES!

The boy can play and we can build a defence around him that will have respect.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

wouldn't want to denigrate harvey's name with a knighthood.

have a look at the namby pamby crooks, old men, paedo's, etc who have knight hoods.

meh harvey > england.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Armoooo wrote:I guess I am too young to know but what exactly has Rolf Harris done to make him worth of being knighted?
the knight of the whobble board ??
should of been hung for his whobble board version of stairway to heaven :roll:
they don't hang people in Britain any more Trav. You're being a bit harsh there. Rolf Harris is an accomplished artist and musician in his own right. His wobble board and British paints antics have largely been the media face of a man who has contributed to the development of the Australian arts community his whole life. Deserves every bit of recognition he receives.