So 2007 is nearly over, what have we learnt?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Huzzad wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
spert wrote:
We can see RL and the club is putting major effort into fitness and injury issues. King will provide some leadership and should be an effective ruckman while we develop some new blood.
Is that sentence a bit of a contradiction?
I didn't think so...
Alot of effort going into fitness and injury issues - yet we're banking a bloke we recruited who hasn't played a full season in 10 years due to injury??

Huzzad
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:
Huzzad wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
spert wrote:
We can see RL and the club is putting major effort into fitness and injury issues. King will provide some leadership and should be an effective ruckman while we develop some new blood.
Is that sentence a bit of a contradiction?
I didn't think so...
Alot of effort going into fitness and injury issues - yet we're banking a bloke we recruited who hasn't played a full season in 10 years due to injury??
I am pretty sure the first part of the statement was aimed at Misson and the new health staff. That's how I read it anyway.

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews