Aaron Fiora

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Batnoe

killa_gram wrote:Actually this will come as a shock to many, but I am actually Aarons father. Great to hear from you again Feisty, I haven't seen you since we were at that bucks party and you headed off with that stripper. I'll shoot you off an e-mail.

We still live in Naracoorte South Australia. The towns not that big and there is only us in the white pages, perhaps look up our number on the white pages over the internet and give us a call.

Hey Dad

How are ya, i havent seen you for years

killa_gram
Club Player

Batnoe wrote:
killa_gram wrote:Actually this will come as a shock to many, but I am actually Aarons father. Great to hear from you again Feisty, I haven't seen you since we were at that bucks party and you headed off with that stripper. I'll shoot you off an e-mail.

We still live in Naracoorte South Australia. The towns not that big and there is only us in the white pages, perhaps look up our number on the white pages over the internet and give us a call.

Hey Dad

Well yes you wouldn't have seen me for years, remember I took that vow never to come see you play until you consistently played like the top 5 draft pick which you were?

It might be some time until I see you again.

Now get lost. I am waiting for Feisty to e-mail me so we can go and catch up with each other at Goldfingers.

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Have I missed something here? :shock:

Is there an in-joke with the Feist name?

Otherwise is this an incredibly rude thread to a first up poster?

Maybe I've missed it..... :?

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

It might very well be a genuine request gone awry, but smacks of dual personality posters trying to have us all on by posting replies to thier own in-jokes.

All except me, I really am Kerry Anne.

The Jeff
Club Player

killa_gram wrote:
Batnoe wrote:

Hey Dad

Well yes you wouldn't have seen me for years, remember I took that vow never to come see you play until you consistently played like the top 5 draft pick which you were?

It might be some time until I see you again.

Now get lost. I am waiting for Feisty to e-mail me so we can go and catch up with each other at Goldfingers.
Hey Grandpa!
It's Fizz jnr!

Don't be so tough on Dad. He has been a strong contributor of late! As for playing like a top 5 draft pick, that would be more of a Richmond recruitng blunder. Besides this way, I get to play for St.Kilda under the Father/Son rule when he gets enough games under his belt!

FQF