Nathan ablett considering his future !

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

eppo67
Club Player

Spot on Stinger. A lot more to it as well. He is a disgrace. Rang his Solicitor and spoke for a peroid of time before he had to talk him into calling for help. All this while she lay dying.

Now Trav would you say bad luck if this was one of your young impressionable and immature 18 yo friends that died in these circumstances. I think not.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

hey im not defending him he is a low life but honestly the girl was as much to blame as he was she still took the drugs . im not sayin garry is an innocent just the actions of the girl should also be taken into concideration . i was unawared garry called his lawyer first and if thats the case then yeah i agree with you he is a low life scum but at the same time she was not the innocent victim that is portrayed i appoligise if i dont have the full story but thats what happens when all the news is westcoast and dockers in perth but from what i have read and heard its a dodgy mix on all sidesbut the underlining thing is she willingly took the drugs and whos to say she didnt know it was H ?

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

eppo67 wrote:Spot on Stinger. A lot more to it as well. He is a disgrace. Rang his Solicitor and spoke for a peroid of time before he had to talk him into calling for help. All this while she lay dying.

Now Trav would you say bad luck if this was one of your young impressionable and immature 18 yo friends that died in these circumstances. I think not.
its not bad luck its stupidity that caused her death bad luck would be slipping in the shower snorting a substance that kills people on a daily basis is stupidity not luck

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:its not bad luck its stupidity that caused her death bad luck would be slipping in the shower snorting a substance that kills people on a daily basis is stupidity not luck
very good point.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:hey im not defending him he is a low life but honestly the girl was as much to blame as he was she still took the drugs . im not sayin garry is an innocent just the actions of the girl should also be taken into concideration . i was unawared garry called his lawyer first and if thats the case then yeah i agree with you he is a low life scum but at the same time she was not the innocent victim that is portrayed i appoligise if i dont have the full story but thats what happens when all the news is westcoast and dockers in perth but from what i have read and heard its a dodgy mix on all sidesbut the underlining thing is she willingly took the drugs and whos to say she didnt know it was H ?

because ablett told the cops that he told her it was cocaine...ffs.......no one is making this stuff up.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

Young Nathan was approached by the powers to be and taken under their wing, fully knowing that he was never really interested in the first place. He obviously has alot of issues to deal with and for him to be under the pump is unfair. Let him go and do what he likes, let him live the life he wants .

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:hey im not defending him he is a low life but honestly the girl was as much to blame as he was she still took the drugs . im not sayin garry is an innocent just the actions of the girl should also be taken into concideration . i was unawared garry called his lawyer first and if thats the case then yeah i agree with you he is a low life scum but at the same time she was not the innocent victim that is portrayed i appoligise if i dont have the full story but thats what happens when all the news is westcoast and dockers in perth but from what i have read and heard its a dodgy mix on all sidesbut the underlining thing is she willingly took the drugs and whos to say she didnt know it was H ?

because ablett told the cops that he told her it was cocaine...ffs.......no one is making this stuff up.....
im not saying your making it up
geeze
as i said i dont know the full story and from my point of veiw from what i have read of what happened i dont have the case file so i appoligise if my veiws are distorted

you say ablet told the cops he lied to here about what the drug is then fine so be it but lets be honest she didnt think it was sherbert they were sniffing heroin coke same thing in my eyes both stupid things to get involved with

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

good on nathan ablett.

did the right thing by his mum.

played 100% when he was out there.

class act.

as for ablett senior, troubled individual, loved watching him prowling the forward line, hated him for cleaning up grant and burke in 91, but was a truly brilliant player, truly brilliant.

Not much sympathy for him and his actions post football.

if nathan wants to go, let him, I wish him all the best and I hope he has a trouble free life.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!