Make up of Rookie List in '08

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Up to three rookies can be retained for a second or third season, with the others having to be either delisted or elevated to the primary list at the time of the National Draft.

Interesting.

I was not aware of the above proviso.

So if you have 6 rookies.....the next year at least 3 of them have to be either elevated or delisted.

That certainly puts all the rookies on notice then and under the pump to perform in their first year.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Solar
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Up to three rookies can be retained for a second or third season, with the others having to be either delisted or elevated to the primary list at the time of the National Draft.

Interesting.

I was not aware of the above proviso.

So if you have 6 rookies.....the next year at least 3 of them have to be either elevated or delisted.

That certainly puts all the rookies on notice then and under the pump to perform in their first year.
which is why wall was delisted.

Would like us to rookie a genuine midfielder, a tall defender (perhaps as the older rookie) and faulkner

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith