Goose HF

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Lenny, choose what you what you want to reply to and ignore the stuff you don't like but requesting your thread to be locked smacks of taking your bat and ball and going home.

I like the fact you opened up an idea for discussion but because some of us have disagreed with your idea does not mean we cannot think outside the square.

Playing Rob Harvey on Jim Stynes is outside the square, playing Roo and Kosi on the wings and lining up with a small to medium sized forward line is outside the square.

I just think swapping two blokes away from positions they are best suited is more like shuffling deck chairs and best suited to a second half of football when we are already 5 or 6 goals down.

ben_fff
Club Player

Lenny_Hayes7 wrote:Would be nice. it is a football forum yes? There is a general forum yes?
Thanks have a nice day!
Get over yourself, I think you'll find the majority of people on this forum enjoy a laugh, none of the responses in this thread were a go at you it was more at everyone recently wanting to swap players into new positions, only light hearted banter and nothing to take offence to.