Congrads Geelong!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Umm yeah anyway back on topic.........

Awesome defence, midfield and forward line. Will be pretty hard to exploit their weaknesses....

Deserve to win the flag - I might have bagged them in previous years for my own reasons, but from a footballing point of view I reckon they're miles ahead of Essendon in 2000 and possibly Carlton of 1995.

Their fans have suffered as long as we have........ possibly more. Was hard enough for me to sit through the 97 GF at the G. Imagine sitting through 89, 92, 94 and 95.....

Full credit to them. They sorted out their shyte from last year and have turned it around.

Envious???? YES!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:I am really getting disgusted with the word C*** been used on this forum of late

No respect what so ever... many of us gals hate the word Bernard Shakey, but you lot use it like its an everyday word that you would hear your kids say

Surely mods something needs to be done about this

To be honest (in real life) I make no adjustments when using the "C" word during normal speech in front of girls.

f*** that.

I dont go out of my way to say it....and its never used to describe a woman in a negative way. But it is said.

On a more serious note;

Have you heard the way some girls speak these days. Its so awful and derogatory to men (yes thats right there is such a thing) that they should be locked up for life.

Its two ways.