Spin and spin....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

To the top
SS Life Member

There you go again, JD.

And I will put on this thread also, with people like you as the mindless storm troopers for the alternate ticket, questions need to be asked.

For your information, given the conclusions YOU rush to to support YOUR cause, I have had no association with anyone at St Kilda FC since 1994, and neither have the mates of mine I go to the footy with.

All we do now is attend matches.

I have never met Butters or any member of the current Board, although I have had opportunity because, at certain games we attend as guests, Butters has also been a guest at the same function in his capacity as President of the visiting St Kilda FC.

But I have never approached him and he has never approached me.

The only person I have associated with who is currently involved at St Kilda is Sheldon - when he was coach.

But I have had no association with him since that time.

So before you attempt to attack, get your facts straight.

bungiton
SS Life Member

To the top wrote:

And, by extension of the foregoing, the use of a revered player's name to accrue proxies (which are not binding) at this stage is premature.
this revered player, might he not be a willing participant?? ie the use of this player seems to keep lending the point that he is a mindless unwilling participant. Could it not in fact be argued that he is a willing and comitted party to this agenda rather than some unwilling pawn?

The incumbants are just sitting ducks and have been for 18 months, sure they retired debt, but then what did they do?

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
JeffDunne

And there you go again, attributing comments to me I didn't make. Where did I say you had an association with anyone at St Kilda let alone Rod Butterss?

I asked your interest in maintaining the status quo. I'd still be interested to know.
So before you attempt to attack, get your facts straight.

lol, nice comeback from the man who was throwing out insults about someone's education.

FWIW, useless anecdotes and irrelevant rants about Reserve Bank policy and who was responsible for duding depositors with Pyramid and the like don't impress me one iota in a discussion on a football club. I couldn't give too hoots to be perfectly frank. I'm sure you're an impressive individual with a resume to match (Christ you’ve posted enough about your history in an attempt to impress us), so would it be asking too much if you just answered a simple question I put to you however many days ago? It’s got me stuffed why you can’t or won’t answer it.

JeffDunne

Oh, and while I'm correcting your fabrications, show me how or where I've acted as a "storm trooper" for the alternate ticket?

I'll ignore the cheap "mindless" comment since it's coming from someone who can't give a straight answer to a relatively simple question (especially for someone as impressive as yourself).

stinger
Saintsational Legend

To the top wrote:
And I will put on this thread also, with people like you as the mindless storm troopers for the alternate ticket, questions need to be asked.

as i said before.....

"gives you the s***s doesn't it......whichever way you go...there is someone on here that will insult your intelligence and probably question your sanity and manhood...ffs......pple are entitled to make a choice without posters on here trying to thrust their views down your throat.....nothing anyone states on here will have any effect on how i will vote....i will (or have)... made up my mind on what each party has to say.....my proxy is still in my pocket at this stage....."\

...and this poster is one of the worst.....

...i remember back to that peroid ....when kenny and his mate hudson tried to mortgage our future for instant success...

...i am as afraid as all hell that he will try to do the same again.....judd....ffs...at what cost......dal santo, maquire plus our no 9 pick...just for starters....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:A
FWIW, useless anecdotes and irrelevant rants about Reserve Bank policy and who was responsible for duding depositors with Pyramid and the like don't impress me one iota in a discussion on a football club. I couldn't give too hoots to be perfectly frank. I'm sure you're an impressive individual with a resume to match (Christ you’ve posted enough about your history in an attempt to impress us), so would it be asking too much if you just answered a simple question I put to you however many days ago? It’s got me stuffed why you can’t or won’t answer it.
he hasn't impressed me....pissed me off actually... :evil: :evil: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:A
he hasn't impressed me....pissed me off actually... :evil: :evil: :evil:
your reflection pisses you off.

“Yeah….nah””