Will Archie be true to his word?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:
Oh When the Saints wrote:I don't care where we are frankly.

The playing group are being held back by the lack of an elite training and recovery facility.

It was promised four years ago, and nothing has happened.

That's not good enough from the board.

Unless they produce a detailed and convincing plan outlining the future of the club in terms of a training facility, then I won't be inclined to support them.
Absolutely.
Whilst the pies train at the lexcus centre and interstate teams lap it up with their million dollar facilities we are training in a below par environment (par being competition standards). even the roos and doggies are getting these huge upgrades.
It should be the number one priority of any st.kilda board, no good just making million dollar profits, I'd rather break even if all the profits went into the football department.
Totally agree 100%

If any progress on the players facilities is used as a pawn for a present or future Board's political games, I will be unspeakably angry.

I really dont care if our pokies are housed in a group of ATCO huts in a Red Rooster carpark, I want to see some progress on the PLAYERS facilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spot on, we have to secure an elite training facility.

Location is highly important as the cash revenues from gaming and utilization of resources will have a major bearing on our ability to fund our component of any project.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Juggernaut
Club Player

Listning to John Gdanski on SEN this morning it is quite apparent the club are along way away from resolving anything regarding where the elite training facility will be located even if it were to be at Moorabbin, which is the prefered choice, but from what Gdanski intimated they have got nothing!

The strength behind you is always greater than the challenge in front of you