hmmm, interesting reading

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:...Grant always looked like a fat turd to me (excpet when he b@stadised the Russian diet...).....yet his demeanour now he is in the media seems to never be quetioned.....scary.

.......amazing that........i have always pictured you as a fat turd....and not scary at all...... :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:
Here we go again.....

ahem.....mods?

I was advised this clown was close to banned???????? or let me guess.....he starts ANOTHER slanging match and ties up the forum for pages and walks away with a slap o n the wrist?

Do something about it!

banned,.???.me....???...i thought you were the one close to being banned...silly me......

...you can call our former coach...a man who bleeds red white and black...and got us into three final series ....a fat turd....then go and complain to the mods when i return the favour......give me a break, youclown.........

..i haven't received any slaps on the wrist..or warnings......wtf you on....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

as Ive said ad nauseum as a forum if we are genuine about having the debates about the club, the footy or at least those involved with the club - then we SHOULD BAN those posters who are serial offenders with inciting abuse and personal insults - I am not the ONLY poster who feels Stingers been given way to much leniency......

Stop wading into threads that are on topic with personal insults - if you cant desist enforce a voluntary ban on yourself and do us all a favour.

Mods its over to you.

“Yeah….nah””
Leo.J
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote:as Ive said ad nauseum as a forum if we are genuine about having the debates about the club, the footy or at least those involved with the club - then we SHOULD BAN those posters who are serial offenders with inciting abuse and personal insults - I am not the ONLY poster who feels Stingers been given way to much leniency......

Stop wading into threads that are on topic with personal insults - if you cant desist enforce a voluntary ban on yourself and do us all a favour.

Mods its over to you.
You're joking right?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:
Teflon wrote:as Ive said ad nauseum as a forum if we are genuine about having the debates about the club, the footy or at least those involved with the club - then we SHOULD BAN those posters who are serial offenders with inciting abuse and personal insults - I am not the ONLY poster who feels Stingers been given way to much leniency......

Mods its over to you.
You're joking right?
Good to see you out again Leo....

No sadly its no joke. It is time for Stinger to go - you with me I trust?

Its just not healthy for the forum and Ive had numerous discussions and behind the scenes meetings on the issue (I was advised he was close to being barred) and rightly so.

Nice to hear from you again old friend..

“Yeah….nah””
asiu

:lol:

u can't be serious tef ?