Buckley, Harvey, Hird, Ricciuto & Voss - Career Stats

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

luckysaint wrote:
Teflon wrote:well saikd Baby blues and your welcome on to the site with your views regardless of embarrassing comments above.....
Not as embarassing as when a poster takes it upon him/herself to be the moral fibre of a footy website.

Look everyone, i can see a really tall horse! It might even be of the trojan breed :roll:
I eat moral fibre for breakfast.... :wink:

But on a lighter note.....trojan horse? what kind of lame comment is that? :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
luckysaint wrote:
Teflon wrote:well saikd Baby blues and your welcome on to the site with your views regardless of embarrassing comments above.....
Not as embarassing as when a poster takes it upon him/herself to be the moral fibre of a footy website.

Look everyone, i can see a really tall horse! It might even be of the trojan breed :roll:

But on a lighter note.....trojan horse? what kind of lame comment is that? :lol:
you eat sh*t for breakfest!?!?!

oops, sorry, wrong quote.....

:D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:
Teflon wrote:
luckysaint wrote:

you eat sh*t for breakfest!?!?!

oops, sorry, wrong quote.....

:D
Possibly...but it beats talking it all day long.... :lol:

“Yeah….nah””