Bailey Smith

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

Re: Bailey Smith

skeptic wrote: Mon 22 Jul 2024 11:44pm
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 22 Jul 2024 11:34pm Caught a plane to Europe recently and he was on it. My partner got stuck at the passport check in and he walked straight past me. Reeks of “I’m top s***”. Not worth it unless he comes as a FA.
Seems like of a lot of interpretation from a brief interaction
To also add he had a play boy top on and his girlfriend looked my partner up and down as she delayed Bailey Smith. He flew first class too. That’s where your bulldogs membership goes too. Expensive flights for the injured.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Tosser.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Tue 23 Jul 2024 3:07pm
WellardSaint wrote: Tue 23 Jul 2024 3:45am
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 22 Jul 2024 11:34pm Caught a plane to Europe recently and he was on it. My partner got stuck at the passport check in and he walked straight past me. Reeks of “I’m top s***”. Not worth it unless he comes as a FA.
I saw Chris Hemsworth interact with a fan on Tik Tok. A brief handshake, an autograph, and he had to go as his kids needed a wee.
From that 5 seconds, I deduced he's a rude, arrogant flog with no time nor patience for his fans, and I erased all his movies from my hard drive. No regrets 😂
I grew up Inverloch and had a lot to do with the Hemsworth family. Will say they are a really good family and very polite. Haven’t met Chris though. But I’m sure he is just the same.
I was making fun of your 3 seconds interaction with The Mullet

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Tue 23 Jul 2024 3:09pm
To also add he had a play boy top on and his girlfriend looked my partner up and down as she delayed Bailey Smith. He flew first class too. That’s where your bulldogs membership goes too. Expensive flights for the injured.
Thanks for sharing here TGZ. It's good to get a perspective of the person...and not just what you see on the footy field from a sportsman

Saints58
Club Player

We need to KEEP our 2 first rounders and see if we can get another one for this year or next either with player trades + picks as Tassie will be in 2 years and we need to get quality youth on the list asap.
And with the recruiting team we have now assembled lets hope we hit the mark with picks so far great job.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Heard a story about Smith the other day that came from my own daughter whose close friend was out with him. Let's just say we don't want him around our club, trust me.

D.B.Cooper
SS Hall of Fame

Something doesn’t quite add up here.
1. You don’t que up for first class and there is priority passport check access

2. Unless you were also in first class 😉

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote: Wed 24 Jul 2024 5:22pm
Heard a story about Smith the other day that came from my own daughter whose close friend was out with him. Let's just say we don't want him around our club, trust me.
That’s money. :D

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Missed out on DeGoey, Hannebery gone get Smith .
Sam Fisher needs customers!

TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

D.B.Cooper wrote: Wed 24 Jul 2024 5:38pm
Something doesn’t quite add up here.
1. You don’t que up for first class and there is priority passport check access

2. Unless you were also in first class 😉
The passport incident was before you get to the gate at customs in Melbourne.

Then we saw him fly first class as they announce first class before everyone else and I saw him emerge from the lounge and walk over. We flew economy.