It's passed me by, but I still love my Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: It's passed me by, but I still love my Saints

King Max wrote: Thu 04 Jul 2024 8:04pm I’m prepared to bet anyone here any amount of money, that we will win another flag in my lifetime.
Somehow I don't think that you intend to pay up as you go to join the Saints in heaven.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Sanctorum wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2024 5:30pm C'mon Jigging Saint, it's not going to pass you by...I've got my 85th birthday coming up mid December and not for a moment do I ever contemplate that I won't be around to celebrate St Kilda's 2nd premiership!!!

Masses of water flow under the bridge of life and I feel so blessed to have the privilege to support the Mighty Saints - we are a unique bunch of true believers the majority of whom never lose faith that the tides will turn our way, if not next year, then the next or the one after that......

Seasons like this when the team is not playing well are certainly challenging, but I refuse to apportion blame to the senior coach because he has achieved success in the past with both our team and Fremantle and will do so again in his second crack with the Saints.
Sanctorum! You're an example to us all Colleague!! What a fabulous post!! KUDOS!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
King Max
Club Player

ace wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2024 7:09pm
King Max wrote: Thu 04 Jul 2024 8:04pm I’m prepared to bet anyone here any amount of money, that we will win another flag in my lifetime.
Somehow I don't think that you intend to pay up as you go to join the Saints in heaven.
Someone saw through my cunning plan.

Nick DalSanto Claus
Club Player

ace wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2024 7:06pm In a few years maybe I will be able to get ChatGPT to produce a video of St Kilda winning an AFL Grand Final.
I could pretend that it were real instead of just an artificial intelligence production.
The whole aim of AI when creating scenarios is to make them indistinguishable from reality. So when you get around to doing it, count me in.

Once we finish celebrating, we can descend into an alternate AI created reality in which the Saints win multiple premierships, a la St.George in rugby league, when they went on their famous run of 11 consecutive flags in the 50s and 60s.

Once we've elevated the Saints to being the most successful club in AFL history, we'll have 200,000 members, host our own free to air TV channel, and push the AFL administration around according to our will and desires.

Make it happen, ace, and then we can stay in that reality, and live happily ever after.

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Cmon cheer up guys, the skunks just lost

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

We can only cheer up when The Saints look competitive and not the defensive minded shitsticks they appear to be in 2024.

If only we had an AFL standard midfield AND forward line.

Would any other club want to poach our recruiters, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Season 2024 is where RTB is showing the footy world his grasp of the modern game. :shock: