Changes for the Eagles game next week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Changes for the Eagles game next week

Howard has to play
There is no replacement for him
I wouldn't mind seeing Highmore get a game but not at the expense of Douggs

Since we lost Jake Carlisle we have struggled at times against teams who have 2-3 tall forwards

Who ever gets a game needs to be 100% fit and hungry to perform. I envy what Sydney were able to achieve last week. I hope our boys want that style of resounding win

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Bytel has to come in. Also Jack B unless the flights concern the fitness dept. And of course Seb. Paton, Byrnes and one other out. Possibly Steele to be managed.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

If you are going to worry about something, worry about something worthwhile.
Global hunger, growing number of homelessness, or the fact that we as a city don't have reliable public transport are all things to worry about.
There is no reason to worry about the Eagles beating us because they cannot beat us.
They are not fit enough - that is their problem, and now they have players returning to the side after long-term injuries, who are not match conditioned.
To be honest if I barracked for the Eagles I would drop as many senior players who are not performing as I could, just to get some enthusiasm around the place.
Our players should be stung after the past two weeks - I think the Eagles are far more worried about us, than we should be of them. Even over there. In fact, particularly over there, because if we get well on top, their supporters will probably turn on them.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Only one of the following will happen, knowing our selection committees phobia for adventure.

Bytel to play this week, or never again and be delisted at the end of season.
Extra tall defender in Cordy or Highmore to match up on Darling, free up Wilkie. (Trial structure change)
Heath for Caminiti.
Ross to play VFL.

Billings, McKenzie, Jones VFL again - 100+ minutes.