former Saints assistant coach latest appointment

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Re: former Saints assistant coach latest appointment

Scollop wrote: Mon 28 Aug 2023 5:58pm
Yorkeys wrote: Mon 28 Aug 2023 4:39pm
Teflon wrote: Mon 28 Aug 2023 8:53amWho cares?
Me.
Ross is clearly coach of the year, regardless of other manufactured award mechanisms.
We have been told and I believe our list was bottom 4 early, then with some parade ground drills 6 to 12.
Ross maxed it out to top of the range with plenty of challengers doing their darnedest.
Great work Ross, Cory, Lenny and Rob. Fantastic job.
‘clearly’ you’re jumping the gun.

Why was our list bottom 4 just because you were ‘told’? The evidence of our ladder finishes in the last 2 years says otherwise.

The panel who votes might choose Hinkley if his mob can beat Brisbane at the Gabba…

as for Ghandi vs Messiah…

Neutral observers will wait to see who’s the winner between Saints and GWS in the final

GWS have a younger list and less experience than us. Their age rank and average games is lower. They’ve also had a bad run (like us) with injuries to key players. I remember when we played them they had their number 1 KPD out and both their other tall defenders were injured in the first quarter.

https://www.draftguru.com.au/lists/2023
Neutered observers, is that who you follow? Get an opinion of your own. Back our man.
And don't be pleased if we lose, means you are not really a supporter just a bland chronicler of the blindingly obvious, with selective recall.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: former Saints assistant coach latest appointment

Yorkeys wrote: Mon 28 Aug 2023 9:23pm
And don't be pleased if we lose...
Don't be a fvcken idiot. Why the fvck would I buy tickets and attend a final if I wanted Saints to lose?

What does supporting St Kilda club mean to you?

Is the St Kilda FC one person?

You and others (including some neutral supporters) will credit 1 person. I'll be cheering and applauding the efforts of our players.