Lipinski?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lipinski?

Yes

I would do that

saynta
Saintsational Legend

st.rod wrote: Thu 02 Sep 2021 12:46pm How about a swap for Ben Long?
Does Lipinski put the fear of god into opposition players or make them s*** their shorts?

No thanks.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

He might actually get the ball more than 8 times per game though. I would take ten more possessions over an aggressive bump or two anyday!!!

Do you honestly reckon AFL players are fearful?!

You generally don’t get to that level if you hear footsteps

Ben Long is average at best

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Thu 02 Sep 2021 4:14pm He might actually get the ball more than 8 times per game though. I would take ten more possessions over an aggressive bump or two anyday!!!

Do you honestly reckon AFL players are fearful?!

You generally don’t get to that level if you hear footsteps

Ben Long is average at best
Forgive me if this sounds contrarian but isn't there someone on this site that uses the phrase "s***s himself" when talking about a kid? That same poster has continued with that analogy as if they are trying to justify themselves from a hissy fit during a Geelong game.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Didn’t I say

s***s himself with the ball - are you talking about Coffield?

You must really take notice of my posts?! To remember that?? I reckon that was a while ago?!

You not a teeny bit obsessed are you?!

I have said, I don’t think it courage comes naturally to Coffield, but he obviously displays plenty of courage at times with his intercept marking!!!

The only player who I’ve ever mentioned something about doing something soft is Jamie Cripps

That was because I saw him take short steps and pull out of a contest in a VFL game!

BTW
Courage doesn’t need a birth certificate.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Quite funny B.M.. You strike me as someone who wouldn't pick & choose on the field but you sure as hell cover your bases when it comes to an opinion. You don't like being pulled up or told you're wrong.

Not obsessed, simply noting your desire to run down kids. Understandable though, no B&Fs, no Brownlow votes, why encourage them? Why give them any value? Why give them any hope? You wouldn't waste your time talking to them, would you?

Fvck me, if you can pick and choose between Cyril's AA merits & Ross's merits, is there any point arguing?

Can we please make a sticky thread, "The Gospel According to St (Big) Mart"? This should allow your pontifications without being questioned.

Amen

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

I think we can do without an ego thread, for anyone. Thanks :lol: :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Lipinski supposedly has nominated either Carlton or Collingwood as preferred destinations if he is traded.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2021/09/03/ ... ian-clubs/

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
B.M
Saintsational Legend

Settle down Ghostlike

It’s only a footy forum

happy feet
Club Player

Ghost Like wrote: Thu 02 Sep 2021 11:18pm Quite funny B.M.. You strike me as someone who wouldn't pick & choose on the field but you sure as hell cover your bases when it comes to an opinion. You don't like being pulled up or told you're wrong.

Not obsessed, simply noting your desire to run down kids. Understandable though, no B&Fs, no Brownlow votes, why encourage them? Why give them any value? Why give them any hope? You wouldn't waste your time talking to them, would you?

Fvck me, if you can pick and choose between Cyril's AA merits & Ross's merits, is there any point arguing?

Can we please make a sticky thread, "The Gospel According to St (Big) Mart"? This should allow your pontifications without being questioned.

Amen
[/quote

B.M makes some pretty good posts that are worth reading. I accept he invests more time into this site and footy, analysing statistics and the like. But he lets himself down with an inability to accept the opinions of other as well as his snide remarks that are generally uncalled for and detract from his knowledge about the game and his passion for the Saints.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
BadRossco
Club Player

Sorry to cut back to the subject matter but it is all probably academic as Lipinski has nominated Carlton or Collingwood which proves we are not seen as a destination club for young hopefuls. The has beens looking to improve their retirement payout will come but not the likes of Jye Caldwell who preferred the injectors. Some of the reasons could be location, chance of making finals but more likely the financial position and long term viability of the club.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Howard
Crouch
Hill
Zak Jones

Banger9798
SS Life Member

Higgins
Butler

The Artist formerly known as Fugazi
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Collingwood and Carlton are a rabble. Lipinski clearly thinks his chances are better at a rabble. He is at a destination club.

BadRossco
Club Player

Granted we did pick some younger players but Crouch was headed for the cats until Cameron blew their budget so both him and Hill followed the mighty dollar. Jones and Higgins grew up as Saints supporters and Butler and Howard were both looking for more game time but it’s great they came as they have all been handy although one in particular is probably over paid. Hopefully we can become a more attractive destination the development of RSEA park could help as Seaford was a bit of a drawback