Sydney Stack - current devil, future saint?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sydney Stack - current devil, future saint?

shanegrambeau wrote: Sat 09 Jan 2021 6:14pm Sorry, but who were the Tigers implicated in the 'midnight falafel' or 'kebab' incident? Or were they Colliingwood players?
He was one of them

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Ah, the cautionary tale of Harley Bennell. High maintenance players are a liability, whoever they are. Sydney's actions are high on the ill disciplined and irresponsible scale and not a first offence - pattern of dishonesty to those that have given him the benefit of opportunities. If there is any chance of redemption WCE will take him on. Can't see any non WA club or the one coached by Longmuir having any interest, esp. in the era of reduced resources.

Harves Man
Club Player

B.M wrote: Fri 08 Jan 2021 8:17pm He is not with it
I'm not sure that the issue here is possible dementia, B.M. - he's fairly young! :D

Harves Man
Club Player

mr six o'clock wrote: Fri 08 Jan 2021 11:08pm Hardprick needs to wrap his arms around stacky and teach him the real tiger culture
Thank you - I just fell about laughing at this!

Harves Man
Club Player

Yorkeys wrote: Sun 10 Jan 2021 9:49am Ah, the cautionary tale of Harley Bennell. High maintenance players are a liability, whoever they are. Sydney's actions are high on the ill disciplined and irresponsible scale and not a first offence - pattern of dishonesty to those that have given him the benefit of opportunities. If there is any chance of redemption WCE will take him on. Can't see any non WA club or the one coached by Longmuir having any interest, esp. in the era of reduced resources.
Oh dear, the more I hear about him, the worse he sounds. I must admit, I didn't know he was such a repeat offender (I am living in a different country and don't actively search for news about the tiggers - it's tricky enough to follow my own beloved Saints).

Fair enough, I trust your judgement on this one, far more than most other forum members on here. Clever reference to the club coached by Monsieur Longmuir, by the way! :D