Votes v Crows

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Votes v Crows

103 Steele
64 Howard
59 Coffield
36 Carlisle
21.5 Gresham
21.5 Butler
8 Jones
6 Ryder
5 Paton
5 Ratten
1 Carslile

Therefore:
5 Steele
4 Howard
3 Coffield
2 Carlisle
0.5 Gresham
0.5 Butler

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Sanctorum
Club Player

5. Jack Steele
4. Nick Coffield
3. Jade Gresham
2. Dougal Howard
1. Jake Carlisle

3 from the team's defence in the top 5 shows how important that is to win games, they are becoming a really strong unit, a credit to the coaches! Combine this with a very good forward 6 which leaves just the midfield to be fine tuned better to become a really strong team - the Saints are not far from marching in!

"To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.."

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910) American writer and humorist
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Sanctorum wrote: Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:50am 5. Jack Steele
4. Nick Coffield
3. Jade Gresham
2. Dougal Howard
1. Jake Carlisle

3 from the team's defence in the top 5 shows how important that is to win games, they are becoming a really strong unit, a credit to the coaches! Combine this with a very good forward 6 which leaves just the midfield to be fine tuned better to become a really strong team - the Saints are not far from marching in!
Do people object to late votes or are votes as recorded at the time I tally them to be considered final (as people my be influenced by the tally)- I am happy to adjust the odd one here and there - the effect of the above vote would be to give Jade 1/2 a vote more and remove 1/2 from Butler in the overall tally.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Fri 24 Jul 2020 3:36pm
Sanctorum wrote: Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:50am 5. Jack Steele
4. Nick Coffield
3. Jade Gresham
2. Dougal Howard
1. Jake Carlisle

Do people object to late votes or are votes as recorded at the time I tally them to be considered final (as people my be influenced by the tally)- I am happy to adjust the odd one here and there - the effect of the above vote would be to give Jade 1/2 a vote more and remove 1/2 from Butler in the overall tally.

I believe late votes are late votes and should not be counted. Full stop.