What a f######g loser

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: What a f######g loser

Some of you guts would defend Jack the Ripper if he had some connection to the Saints.

as in , like , jack the sniffer
in the other thread ?

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Sun 24 May 2020 4:17pm the minor addictions usually
lead back to a Sex and Love Addiction
What if your sex addiction doesn't involve anyone else and should have stopped after your teenage years?
Last edited by Joffa Burns on Tue 26 May 2020 10:40am, edited 1 time in total.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

(simply expressed)

a sex and or a love addiction (usually both concurrently)
is more about the reasons behing your ‘addictive’ behavioural patterns in relationship/s

the sex addicts behaviour driven by ‘power over another / methodology to sate needs , physical and emotional / domination of the relationship /regardless of cost

the love addict driven by the need to be loved
... those who might stay too long in abusive relationship / degrade their sense of self to stay in or get into a relationship / cop any behaviour for ‘love’ / martyr themselves for THE relationship

the sex addict and the love addict
are the classic modern relationship

•••

the unstopped teenage addiction
i think your referring to joff
leads to blindness

... by 35 the priests told me

wish i’d listened
coz sure enough
into my first set of glasses i went at 35

outside66
Club Player

The bloke is a selfish piece of s***. The cherry on top was when he thought it would be a good idea to "come clean" on his cocaine issues and derailing our club in an interview that "coincidentally" coincided with Roo's final footy show appearance as a player. Damian Barrett sunk to a whole new level for me that night. In summary, good on Rod for getting himself sorted but seriously, just f*** off and never mention the Saints again.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

outside66 wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 11:53am The bloke is a selfish piece of s***. The cherry on top was when he thought it would be a good idea to "come clean" on his cocaine issues and derailing our club in an interview that "coincidentally" coincided with Roo's final footy show appearance as a player. Damian Barrett sunk to a whole new level for me that night. In summary, good on Rod for getting himself sorted but seriously, just f*** off and never mention the Saints again.
Amen brotherr, amen.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

outside66 wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 11:53am The bloke is a selfish piece of s***. The cherry on top was when he thought it would be a good idea to "come clean" on his cocaine issues and derailing our club in an interview that "coincidentally" coincided with Roo's final footy show appearance as a player. Damian Barrett sunk to a whole new level for me that night. In summary, good on Rod for getting himself sorted but seriously, just f*** off and never mention the Saints again.
Couldn't agree more re Butterrs, only profile to the general public is his link to the Saints.
Was a successful businessman but his general profile was built on being our former president and is still out and about being introduced as former saints president.

As much as many didn't rate Greg Westaway at least he isn't out there commenting and being linked to the Saints.

Butterrs and Thomas are tow peas in a pod, dial a quotes about the saints or still milking their time at the club. You both had your time so move on, with this Thomas needs to stop making comments on the Saints.
Obviously the media know he has no inside or ties to a club he was sacked from 14 years ago but still ring him for an opinion on the saints.

Poor old dial a quote GT is the Neil Harvey of the saints when it comes to desperation for wanting to still feel relevant.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

As much as I admire Grant, I have to agree 100% with you. Wish him an the druggie loser would STFU.

And on that subject of the loser who claims to be a former druggie.... I say pigs arse. Once a druggie always a druggie in my experience.

takeaway
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 2:25pm
Couldn't agree more re Butterrs, only profile to the general public is his link to the Saints.
Was a successful businessman but his general profile was built on being our former president and is still out and about being introduced as former saints president.

As much as many didn't rate Greg Westaway at least he isn't out there commenting and being linked to the Saints.

Butterrs and Thomas are tow peas in a pod, dial a quotes about the saints or still milking their time at the club. You both had your time so move on, with this Thomas needs to stop making comments on the Saints.
Obviously the media know he has no inside or ties to a club he was sacked from 14 years ago but still ring him for an opinion on the saints.

Poor old dial a quote GT is the Neil Harvey of the saints when it comes to desperation for wanting to still feel relevant.
I don't understand the analogy to Neil Harvey. What's he done?

takeaway
Club Player

saynta wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 3:11pm As much as I admire Grant, I have to agree 100% with you. Wish him an the druggie loser would STFU.

And on that subject of the loser who claims to be a former druggie.... I say pigs arse. Once a druggie always a druggie in my experience.
I can't see any problem with past players/officials commenting on their time with the AFL, or of their lives then/since. Happens with every team across the AFL. Who cares? What harm does it really do to the Saints? It was pretty common knowledge about Butterss anyway.

I can't work out why the thread title states "f#####g loser'. Seems a pretty successful "loser" to me. Even got over his bad period - losers would not.

BarryGrogan
Club Player

takeaway wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 3:35pm
saynta wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 3:11pm As much as I admire Grant, I have to agree 100% with you. Wish him an the druggie loser would STFU.

I can't see any problem with past players/officials commenting on their time with the AFL, or of their lives then/since. Happens with every team across the AFL. Who cares? What harm does it really do to the Saints? It was pretty common knowledge about Butterss anyway.

I can't work out why the thread title states "f#####g loser'. Seems a pretty successful "loser" to me. Even got over his bad period - losers would not.
I must admit, it's always been a dream of mine to piss away 9 million crackers!

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

BarryGrogan wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 3:48pm

Long story short, a financier has drafted me onto a board as the "grey hair guy" to help keep an entrepreneur in check. He sold his first tech start up at 20 and netted a small fortune (around $10M) which was gone and he was effectively homeless in under two years.

His second tech start up netted him a larger small fortune (around $17M) at 26 and this was gone in under 3 years.

He is currently on his third small fortune that will become a very large one but the investors don't want it going pear shaped.

The majority of the $27M has gone up the noses of the young fella and his entourage, on cars, parties and women.He took 2 girls home one night and then bought them each a $12K hand bag the next day.

He rang me late one night and I picked him up getting out of a sticky situation, he went to the Hour Glass the next day and came back with a $50K Daytona as a present, I made him take it back.

No matter what you do some people are just wired differently and have incredible ability and to make money and will just burn through cash until its gone and cannot be reasoned with.

He's apologetic and acknowledges his downfalls then "rinse and repeat" night after night.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 3:23pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 2:25pm

I don't understand the analogy to Neil Harvey. What's he done?
For many years post his retirement in 1948(?) Harvey was a vocal critic of cricket in any form in any country.
The cricket jurnos appeared to love dialing Harvey for comment on any current cricket topic to print his negative view. Google Neil Harvey dial - a - quote and I'm sure you'll get pages of reference points.

To me Grant Thomas is St Kildas dial a quote, regardless of what is happening at the club he usually (not always, but more often than not) has something negative to write or say about the club.

It's lazy journalism in my opinion, as Thomas would have little if any inside knowledge of the Saints and has been largely cut off as toxic by the large majority of players who played under him (direct comment from a former player who did not play under Grant but is still close with many of the old guard Loewe, Harvey, Burke era who played under Thomas), and is not in a position to comment other than his own opinion.

A little bit like Gary Lyon, he was once a custodian at Melbourne so is ready to comment on anything Melbourne.

freely
SS Hall of Fame

Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 4:30pm

Long story short, a financier has drafted me onto a board as the "grey hair guy" to help keep an entrepreneur in check. He sold his first tech start up at 20 and netted a small fortune (around $10M) which was gone and he was effectively homeless in under two years.

His second tech start up netted him a larger small fortune (around $17M) at 26 and this was gone in under 3 years.

He is currently on his third small fortune that will become a very large one but the investors don't want it going pear shaped.

The majority of the $27M has gone up the noses of the young fella and his entourage, on cars, parties and women.He took 2 girls home one night and then bought them each a $12K hand bag the next day.

He rang me late one night and I picked him up getting out of a sticky situation, he went to the Hour Glass the next day and came back with a $50K Daytona as a present, I made him take it back.

No matter what you do some people are just wired differently and have incredible ability and to make money and will just burn through cash until its gone and cannot be reasoned with.

He's apologetic and acknowledges his downfalls then "rinse and repeat" night after night.
but is that because he's an out and out utter bastard or do you think he might have a problem? And just because it's not a problem you've got (or I've got) doesn't make it less of a problem or any reason to write him off as an arsewipe. IMHO.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

freely wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 4:48pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 4:30pm

but is that because he's an out and out utter bastard or do you think he might have a problem? And just because it's not a problem you've got (or I've got) doesn't make it less of a problem or any reason to write him off as an arsewipe. IMHO.
I hear you, but if I'd written him off I'd walk away from the Board.
He's as nice a guy as you'll meet but people have to be ready to help themselves.

How many rich and successful people do we see who seemingly have it all die of overdose, kill themselves etc?

There is a real Ben Cousins element to this that at some stage you need to walk away and acknowledge some people are beyond help.

Hopefully he learns before its too late.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

It wasn't nine million bucks. It was 90 million bucks. He admitted to 9 million bucks each year for a decade.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

in the guys favour
can i say

he purchased quality
the daytona is quality investment material
no doubt as the two handbags were

his sin
(supposably)

is to give those investment pieces away

maybe he’s not silly

as i’ve yarked on about before
... we receive as we give

its only the ‘investors’ with tight sphincters

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Tue 26 May 2020 11:32pm in the guys favour
can i say

he purchased quality
the daytona is quality investment material
no doubt as the two handbags were

his sin
(supposably)

is to give those investment pieces away

maybe he’s not silly

as i’ve yarked on about before
... we receive as we give

its only the ‘investors’ with tight sphincters
I reckon he might have had the same success with a grand a piece cash as he did with the handbag :lol:
I've often thought the gifts revolve around insecurity and buying forgiveness.
Has an eye for quality, he figures if it is expensive its good.

One day we were having lunch and about 12 of his entourage showed up including his Uber driver.
He started buying $2,000 bottles of wine and he wouldn't know the difference between that and a $70 bottle for taste. Lunch for 12 people ended up at $10,200 plus a $500 tip.
It's amazing how many leaches find a guy like that to cling on to.

He bought the Daytona as they are my passion/collection.
It hurt sending it back :lol:
You are right, can't go wrong with a Daytona for appreciation.
Each of my Daytona's that I've had for 6 years or more has minimum doubled in value since I bought it.
My first was a 2006 115620 stainless with a white face, paid $13k brand new and its still mint though I wear it two days a week. I'd easily get $26 - $30k for it now on chrono 24 or even Gumtree.
Always buy full set and keep them mint and serviced.
My current fav is the Everose with choc dial and oyster flex bracelet.
Retirement and last Daytona will be the ice blue platinum.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

8-) nice work Joff

asiu
Saintsational Legend

ps ,

my sister invests into handbags
.. they do alright

as soon as she drops dead
her pussy possie
will be breaking down the doors
to get their hands on the Princess Di one.

what a laugh
it all is.

pps

thats her rule
... first one to get it ... owns it

but they forget ... i’m a lady too.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pl15oG1HpHM/T ... images.jpg

markp
Saintsational Legend

I think people who are insatiably driven aren't always in control of how that manifests, and can't just switch it off after hours.

But if you work like a lunatic and make a fortune you're seen as a hero, with all personal shortcomings forgiven as foibles... if you then party, shag, and burn that fortune like a lunatic you're seen as a zero, with all personal flaws mercilessly audited.

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

When buying the big price bottles of wine, nice gifts etc.,on a regular basis and carrying on a business successfully and sustaining it suggests to me that splurging is a conscious choice - a rational thing that pays its way. Nevermind that people are too drunk to notice the fine wine on their tongues, they will notice and keep repeating to their friends and colleagues these stories of 'excess' and that's how 'legends' grow. Those hangers on might generate enough hype to keep the snowballs rolling. It's obviously a successful strategy to a point, and I guess that point was reached and over run.

I remember when Rod was interviewed on radio about his 'obsession' with having regular colonoscopies and he calmy said he'd rather not be told he has colon cancer. .no big deal maybe, but I thought it pretty over wrought at the time. After my brother in law got colon cancer at 49 and died a few years later I took a different view. He is or was a pretty driven fella and a bright spark. It seems he must have endeared himself to his support crew for long enough. Now, it seems like there is a fashion for 'confession' in public, but even this seems like a rational bargaining tool. If I admit I was I was over the top you must forgive me and I have immunity in this new-rules world. As long as I never touch a drop. There seems to be no middle ground. I think we resent him for it.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Wed 27 May 2020 10:24am
her pussy possie

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pl15oG1HpHM/T ... images.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re the tiger pic.

I went to a sporting event for one of my kids and a guy there who is steroid bogun & pretty happy with himself standing with a group of guys I am distantly acquainted with but not friends, calls out to me "how you going champ". The fucker champed me and I wasn't ready and had no come back, I was rightfully pissed off and humiliated.

So I planned my comeback knowing this guy would again pull the same stunt sometime in future.
I had to be patient though, it took nearly 12 months for me to be in the right spot with the same guy and group. I even had to walk past casually 3 or 4 times to get a coffee over an hour or so before he succumbed and called out "how you going champ".

My response was to give him the double thumbs up and a smile and say "pretty good, how you doin Tiger" .
We'll this left him speechless & made him group of mates piss themselves laughing at him and he was pissed right off as Tiger trumps Champ any day of the week. I then left with the parting shot of have a great day sport.

A Tiger & a Sport trump a Champ any day of the week.

One of my acquaintances heard the exchange and was so amused she sent me the pic of the smiling Tiger!
Since that day she calls me Tiger and I call her The Champ.

BarryGrogan
Club Player

markp wrote: Wed 27 May 2020 10:52am I think people who are insatiably driven aren't always in control of how that manifests, and can't just switch it off after hours.

But if you work like a lunatic and make a fortune you're seen as a hero, with all personal shortcomings forgiven as foibles... if you then party, shag, and burn that fortune like a lunatic you're seen as a zero, with all personal flaws mercilessly audited.
That's exactly why I get confused when people idolise footballers for being doing everything to excess relating to the game (competitiveness, training, bravado, courage, ambition etc.) but when that same behaviour is displayed outside of footy - people condemn them and freak out!

It's kind of who they are.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

laugh out really loud @ the fucker champed me

hehehe

asiu
Saintsational Legend

now i’m crying @
A Tiger & a Sport trump a Champ any day of the week.

hehehe

goooood work