SportsNewsFirst - Lyon certain to Melbourne

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:"Kim John Hagdorn (born 8 April 1955 in Subiaco, Western Australia) is a former first-class cricketer and Australian sports journalist.

Hagdorn was selected as a right-arm medium-fast bowler and played the opening match for the West Australian first-class cricket side in the 1977/78 Sheffield Shield season. He only bowled 6 overs for no wickets and did not get to bat as Western Australia beat Tasmania by an innings and 14 runs.[1] He was replaced for the next match by Wayne Clark and was not selected again.
Let me get this straight, this guy plays one match and is declared a first-class cricketer.   :roll: 

Oh okay, I went ot the zoo yesterday, now I'm a koala bear.
Is this the guy Joe The Cameraman was talking about? :wink:

hungry for a premiership
Club Player

Articles that say he's going, articles that say he's staying, for christ's sake, which is it, put an end to this misery now!!!!

I don't know about Barks4eva's previous attacks on the board, but, IMO, this one is fully deserved, IF it turns out that Ross has been lured.

"Too big, too strong, too whatever."