St Kilda Vs Filth Match Thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Batnoe

Listen!!!

i am a huge anti Ross Lyon fan if he doenst want us to play attacking footy, but we didnt play too bad tonight, just face it........... our game plan didnt play too well but it could have easily gone our way

i am anti RL if we lose by lots, but i dont think we played too bad, so get over it we are playing another team that is in the top 8, it is the best test of the year, we have played 2 of the top 3 teams and lost and Port last years GFinalists so they should be up there, not a bad result but we could have won easily, not disappointed on the game plan overall

JeffDunne

Our forward line is our main problem.

It's been a problem for two years and we're sill persisting with the same old.

starsign
Club Player

they kick 3 or 4 mercurial /impossable goals in the first 3/4s and quite a few from outside 50.... team lifters....we miss 4-5 direct shots from about 30m during the same period...gradually saps a bit of confidence in the teams belief in beating this mob as we then have to play catch up ...call it rub of the green? don't think so ...skill comes to my mind
the endeavour was really there but gradually that sort of stuff takes its toll

and we had a couple more passanagers than them IMHO
(Joffaboy your mate for one has done his dash)

iceman
Club Player

why was hudgtons holding the ball when Rocca was sitting on it??
Why was Milne not given a free for in the back, Ball not given a free kick for in the back yet Davis was when he was tackled from the side??
Why does Shaw get a free kick for running into Gardiner?

So many more I hate this modern over umpired game of netball we play, would rather go watch the local footy.