Collingwood's Draw

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Grantaire wrote:
saint tash wrote:
clarky449 wrote:Well i actually thought things couldnt get sadder. Posters from another club's forum signing up to troll. HAHAHA guys get out, smell the fresh air, get a gf.
Get a gf??? Girlfriend or Grand Final clarky??? :shock:
:lol:
Yes because "get" a grand final makes sense :roll:

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
totallyfrank
Club Player

Leo.J wrote:
totallyfrank wrote:
Grantaire wrote:
totallyfrank wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
totallyfrank wrote: But 2 of Brisbane's Premierships were against a side that had the advantage of only having to travel 4 times for the year? :lol: Does that cancel each other out?

Btw, I noticed you had nothing to say about Collingwood's recent record. I assume it's a little harder to twist those facts to suit your argument?
Why are you interested in Collingwood's recent record - seeing as that you're a Saint supporter 'n all :shock:
I'm interested in footy discussion. I delved into some stats which are readily available to anyone to help form a balanced view. I'm not sure how being 'a Saint supporter 'n all' should matter?

Don't take it personally, Frank. This lot are pretty paranoid about Pies fans signing up. As far as I know, I'm the only pies fan that's signed up in the last week or so. Tess is obviously pies too, but she's been on here forever. Sorry, should I have said 'filth fan'?
Nah, it's all good mate, I understand we can all be very protective and parochial. I'm just your mild mannered type who tries not to get too caught up in the tribalism of it all. :)
I'm pretty one eyed Saints, but I reckon you, Plugger and most Collingwood fans would agree with your stats.

And I say most Filth fans because I know Collingwood fans who agree that the Filth get a big helping hand.
I know a few of them that think they copped a raw deal back in the 90's when regular bottom dwellers. They had to play their regulation 2 blockbusters a year against the bombers and blues who were regular finalists. I can sort of see their point but I think everyone cops their whack sooner or later in an inequitable draw. Anyway, enough about them, people might start getting the wrong idea lol. Ok, what were we talking about again?

If you aim to fail and succeed, what have you done?
Leo.J
SS Life Member

totallyfrank wrote:
Leo.J wrote:
totallyfrank wrote:
Grantaire wrote:
totallyfrank wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
totallyfrank wrote: But 2 of Brisbane's Premierships were against a side that had the advantage of only having to travel 4 times for the year? :lol: Does that cancel each other out?

Btw, I noticed you had nothing to say about Collingwood's recent record. I assume it's a little harder to twist those facts to suit your argument?
Why are you interested in Collingwood's recent record - seeing as that you're a Saint supporter 'n all :shock:
I'm interested in footy discussion. I delved into some stats which are readily available to anyone to help form a balanced view. I'm not sure how being 'a Saint supporter 'n all' should matter?

Don't take it personally, Frank. This lot are pretty paranoid about Pies fans signing up. As far as I know, I'm the only pies fan that's signed up in the last week or so. Tess is obviously pies too, but she's been on here forever. Sorry, should I have said 'filth fan'?
Nah, it's all good mate, I understand we can all be very protective and parochial. I'm just your mild mannered type who tries not to get too caught up in the tribalism of it all. :)
I'm pretty one eyed Saints, but I reckon you, Plugger and most Collingwood fans would agree with your stats.

And I say most Filth fans because I know Collingwood fans who agree that the Filth get a big helping hand.
I know a few of them that think they copped a raw deal back in the 90's when regular bottom dwellers. They had to play their regulation 2 blockbusters a year against the bombers and blues who were regular finalists. I can sort of see their point but I think everyone cops their whack sooner or later in an inequitable draw. Anyway, enough about them, people might start getting the wrong idea lol. Ok, what were we talking about again?
Be careful your mask is slipping.

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

Leo.J wrote:
totallyfrank wrote:
Leo.J wrote:
totallyfrank wrote:
Grantaire wrote:
totallyfrank wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

Be careful your mask is slipping.
Yeah come on Frank, I went in to bat for you thinking you were a reasonable Saints (see, I didn't even say 'aints') fan, and you continue being reasonable... you must be a 'filth' fan. Although I do agree with your point, I think we lost about nine in a row to Carlton in the late nineties. That hurt.

totallyfrank
Club Player

Doh!!

:wink:

If you aim to fail and succeed, what have you done?
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

As much I as I dont care about the fixture I care even less for no toothed losers from the pies commenting on this forum. Go back to sister and brother rooting forum and piss off from here.

saint tash
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:As much I as I dont care about the fixture I care even less for no toothed losers from the pies commenting on this forum. Go back to sister and brother rooting forum and piss off from here.
:lol: Plugger in fine form.

Speaking of which what happened to that dude that used to post here. Haven't seen him in a while.....can't remember his user name but had fan club at the end.

Grrrrr must be getting demensia.

Oh when the saints go charging in!
Grantaire
Opposition Fan

saint tash wrote:
plugger66 wrote:As much I as I dont care about the fixture I care even less for no toothed losers from the pies commenting on this forum. Go back to sister and brother rooting forum and piss off from here.
:lol: Plugger in fine form.

Speaking of which what happened to that dude that used to post here. Haven't seen him in a while.....can't remember his user name but had fan club at the end.

Grrrrr must be getting demensia.
I know the one, John Peter Budge Fanclub. Yeah, he's a bit of a knob- he posts at EBW and maybe some other pies boards as well. Nobody really gives a f*** about him, although I did hear once an ex of his posted some pretty uncomplimentary things about his performance in bed. I have a feeling he got banned from here though, he was depressed about it for weeks.
Last edited by Grantaire on Thu 23 Jun 2011 7:57pm, edited 1 time in total.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

that wouod be johnpeterbudgefanclub ..sadly once a respected poster here but prone to a lil too much baiting after the GF

Collingwood will never play less than 18 games in Melbourne until/unless the AFL intervene in the stadium deals that the Pies have with MCG (14 games) and ES (4 games)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

totallyfrank wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

Well there have been about 10 new registrations between 14-22 June, claiming they are Saints supporters - which I very much doubt.
Just about every post of theirs has been negative, delist, trade etc and to fire up forum members.

I couldn't give a shyster if you're a Coll supporter - it matters to me if opp supporters say they're Saints if they're not.
Never understood why people would go to another teams forum
:shock:

Stand your ground :shock:
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:
totallyfrank wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
totallyfrank wrote: But 2 of Brisbane's Premierships were against a side that had the advantage of only having to travel 4 times for the year?  :lol: Does that cancel each other out?

Why are you interested in Collingwood's recent record - seeing as that you're a Saint supporter 'n all  :shock:
I'm interested in footy discussion. I delved into some stats which are readily available to anyone to help form a balanced view.  I'm not sure how being 'a Saint supporter 'n all' should matter?
Well there have been about 10 new registrations between 14-22 June, claiming they are Saints supporters - which I very much doubt.
Just about every post of theirs has been negative, delist, trade etc and to fire up forum members.

I couldn't give a shyster if you're a Coll supporter - it matters to me if opp supporters say they're Saints if they're not.
100%

If you're an opp supporter just say so. I have neither the time nor the inclination to go on an opposition forum, much less pretend to support their mob.

Get a life comes to mind :roll:

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Dr Spaceman wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
totallyfrank wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
totallyfrank wrote: But 2 of Brisbane's Premierships were against a side that had the advantage of only having to travel 4 times for the year?  :lol: Does that cancel each other out?

Why are you interested in Collingwood's recent record - seeing as that you're a Saint supporter 'n all  :shock:
I'm interested in footy discussion. I delved into some stats which are readily available to anyone to help form a balanced view.  I'm not sure how being 'a Saint supporter 'n all' should matter?

100%

If you're an opp supporter just say so. I have neither the time nor the inclination to go on an opposition forum, much less pretend to support their mob.

Get a life comes to mind :roll:
Yep, couldn't have much of a life if you cruise other teams boards.
I reckon some of these new posters may have gotten together to undermine these boards - maybe they get off on stirring things up :shock:

Stand your ground :shock:
Tess
Opposition Fan

In the first 11 rounds of 2010 Collingwood played 4 games interstate.

In the last 11 rounds of 2011 Collingwood play 4 that is FOUR interstate games!

Yeah what other Vic team has them grouped like that ...... would Collingwood ask for the games to be grouped like that?

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Tess wrote:In the first 11 rounds of 2010 Collingwood played 4 games interstate.

In the last 11 rounds of 2011 Collingwood play 4 that is FOUR interstate games!

Yeah what other Vic team has them grouped like that ...... would Collingwood ask for the games to be grouped like that?
Last year Collingwood travelled twice in the first half of last year.

However you guys had 4 interstate games in 7 weeks which funny enough for the statisticians around here is when the Filth lost 2 and drew one game.

So obviously travel means nothing to a good side.

And then last year Collingwood had the 7 H&A games in a row at the MCG.

Which for anyone who lives on another planet is where the finals are played.

Personally you swap our last 11 H&A games for yours and you might have got a different result.

3 interstate trips, including travelling to Footy Park in rd.22
Only 2 games at the MCG.

Compared to interstate trips in rd. 13 and 15.
THEN 13 GAMES IN A ROW AT THE MCG?

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:However you guys had 4 interstate games in 7 weeks which funny enough for the statisticians around here is when the Filth lost 2 and drew one game.

So obviously travel means nothing to a good side.?
:lol: obviously

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Well it would appear that the 'good folk' at Nick's seem to 'recognize' the posting style of some of our newest members. They've been having a good laugh at the ability of Filth fans to survive here incognito.

They also think it is hilarious that Tess is a member here and yet banned over there.

And only kind words for 'closet magpie supporting?' Dooley.
They like plugger, dislike BigRed and me. (Maybe I should post more often about their heroes Millane and Didak and really annoy thieir small minds????)

They even have a 32 page thread on 'saintsational' and yet the morons over there think it is strangely hilarious that we have a 7 page thread about the FIXture? :roll:

This post should add another page or 2 to their thread :)

Leo.J
SS Life Member

John Greening...

There..that'll keep them busy.

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

Mr Magic wrote:Well it would appear that the 'good folk' at Nick's seem to 'recognize' the posting style of some of our newest members. They've been having a good laugh at the ability of Filth fans to survive here incognito.

They also think it is hilarious that Tess is a member here and yet banned over there.

And only kind words for 'closet magpie supporting?' Dooley.
They like plugger, dislike BigRed and me. (Maybe I should post more often about their heroes Millane and Didak and really annoy thieir small minds????)

They even have a 32 page thread on 'saintsational' and yet the morons over there think it is strangely hilarious that we have a 7 page thread about the FIXture? :roll:

This post should add another page or 2 to their thread :)
In fairness, MM, you lot seem to have a hell of a lot of Pies / Luke Ball threads active at any one time. And I'm sure they're not all started by Pies trolls.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:John Greening...

He shouldn't have mouthed off like that.

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

Johnny Member wrote:

:roll: And pies fans lack class.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Grantaire wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:

He shouldn't have.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Grantaire wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:

Collingwood fans are just like school on correction day...

No Class.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Sorry that joke would be too high brow for our filthy friends

Leo.J
SS Life Member

I quote Russell from Fat Albert any chance I get.

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

I'm not going to go all Magpie Greg on you or anything, but seriously- what happened to John Greening was an footballing tragedy- and very nearly worse than that. Is there any need for that s***?