Riewoldt allegation to be aired

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:Joffaboy - I agree that indeed Hinch is a vindictive hypocrite who obviously has a agenda against the saints, and loves dragging our biggest name through the mud.

But is your rant anymore vindictive than Hinches? Demanding that someone die a slow and painful death over the internet is what I would expect from 15yr old girls on facebook having a spat.

Would you demand that Gilbert die a slow painful death if it turned out that KD was actually 15yrs old when he started a relationship with her, despite all the evidence pointing to the fact that she was older? KD was only 1 year older than the age of consent after all.

Now I'm not having a crack at Gilbert - not at all. In many respects I actually sympathise with him. Putting aside Hinch's ridiculous rants about the saints, wishing someone dead from the terminal illness they suffer b/c you believe them to be a hypocrite is unbelievable. The internet is full off keyboard bullies and to read others join in with your rants pretty much sums up society today I reckon. If you feel that strongly why don't you ring him up on his radio show and say that to his face?
I normally respect everyone and would not wish death on anybody, however this vampire has wrecked the lives and reputations of countless people to satisfy his rampant ego and superficial ratings.

He cares not a wit about the familys, friends or loved ones of his victims.

This hypocrite kiddie fiddler points the finger at Gilbert and tut tuts about him having sex with a consenting female while he committed statutory rape on a 15 y.o.

The creep has form and deserves no sympathy. I will shed no tear when he dies. he Deserves to die for his sex crime.

You reckon I am bullying poor old Derryn. Well stiff little fingers. Hinch is a self confessed child molestor whom any normal person would have zero tolerance for.

OK, you want the low life scum to live, your opinion. I would like all sex crime kiddie fiddlers to recieve capital punishment - my opinion, which BTW will never happen.

That Hinch already has a death sentance bothers me not a wit.

As for telling it to his face, sure why not? I would ask Hinch why he can get away with statutory rape and then have the moral high ground on somebody else having legal sex.

After he rants and becomes aggressive, I would ask if he has regrets about the lives and reputations he has wrecked. When he goes into hysteria and his liver fails, I would laugh and enjoy the spectacle.

You dont like that? I couldn't care less.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Moods
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Moods wrote:Joffaboy - I agree that indeed Hinch is a vindictive hypocrite who obviously has a agenda against the saints, and loves dragging our biggest name through the mud.

But is your rant anymore vindictive than Hinches? Demanding that someone die a slow and painful death over the internet is what I would expect from 15yr old girls on facebook having a spat.

Would you demand that Gilbert die a slow painful death if it turned out that KD was actually 15yrs old when he started a relationship with her, despite all the evidence pointing to the fact that she was older? KD was only 1 year older than the age of consent after all.

Now I'm not having a crack at Gilbert - not at all. In many respects I actually sympathise with him. Putting aside Hinch's ridiculous rants about the saints, wishing someone dead from the terminal illness they suffer b/c you believe them to be a hypocrite is unbelievable. The internet is full off keyboard bullies and to read others join in with your rants pretty much sums up society today I reckon. If you feel that strongly why don't you ring him up on his radio show and say that to his face?
I normally respect everyone and would not wish death on anybody, however this vampire has wrecked the lives and reputations of countless people to satisfy his rampant ego and superficial ratings.

He cares not a wit about the familys, friends or loved ones of his victims.

This hypocrite kiddie fiddler points the finger at Gilbert and tut tuts about him having sex with a consenting female while he committed statutory rape on a 15 y.o.

The creep has form and deserves no sympathy. I will shed no tear when he dies. he Deserves to die for his sex crime.

You reckon I am bullying poor old Derryn. Well stiff little fingers. Hinch is a self confessed child molestor whom any normal person would have zero tolerance for.

OK, you want the low life scum to live, your opinion. I would like all sex crime kiddie fiddlers to recieve capital punishment - my opinion, which BTW will never happen.

That Hinch already has a death sentance bothers me not a wit.

As for telling it to his face, sure why not? I would ask Hinch why he can get away with statutory rape and then have the moral high ground on somebody else having legal sex.

After he rants and becomes aggressive, I would ask if he has regrets about the lives and reputations he has wrecked. When he goes into hysteria and his liver fails, I would laugh and enjoy the spectacle.

You dont like that? I couldn't care less.
fair enough - but in my opinion your posts on this topic reek of the same hypocrisy you accuse Hinch of.

You hate his shock jock style, his look at me thumping of his chest, as he tries to horrify us with his ludicrousy.

However you are doing the exact same thing I reckon. Everyone jumps on this thread to denounce Hinch for his stupid idea of a story. It's not good enough to denounce though, no that's been done a million times before. Get people's attention more by wishing him dead. And not just wishing him dead, but wishing a slow and painful death - that should do the trick. You've trumped everyone. :roll:

I think Hinch is one of the biggest wankers in the media industry. So what? If he dies I'm sure it will be sad for his family.

Like I said would you reserve the same venom for Sam Gilbert if KD was a year younger?

Hinch can still be charged. Not with statutory rape, but indecent assault. Fitzroy fitness advisor from the 1980's (Gavin Hopper)who was a world renown tennis coach did 3 months gaol for the very same thing a few years ago. Needs the victim to come fwd though.

avid
Club Player

Joffaboy,
I thoroughly dislike Hinch too.
But the extreme nastiness you're coming out with is beyond the pale in the opposite direction.
This is a public forum, read by many people -- young kids in particular -- who don't deserve to be so assaulted by hatred.
(Even I'm finding it a bit alarming, and sickening.)
I don't think it's unfair to ask you, as a fellow poster, to just keep it a little more moderate.

It's actually now taking the pleasure out of Hinch-bashing.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

avid wrote:Joffaboy,
But the extreme nastiness you're coming out with is beyond the pale in the opposite direction.
This is a public forum, read by many people -- young kids in particular -- who don't deserve to be so assaulted by hatred.
I don't think it's unfair to ask you, as a fellow poster, to just keep it a little more moderate.

Yeah that sort of venom should be saved exclusively for the FILTH!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

I posted this on another thread but it looks like getting lost in the crossfire there. :roll:

Well worth a read.

BACKING NICK

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Awesome article, Dr Spaceman!

Which P.Ryan...academic, politician or journo. I get them mixed up.

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

avid wrote:Joffaboy,

Another defender of a kiddie fiddler.

I find that more alarming than anything I have posted about a statutory rapist and his confessions.

I would also have thought it worthwhile that a young kid would read what type of man this broadcaster really is.

But apparently you want to censor me. Tell you what, dont read it.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:I posted this on another thread but it looks like getting lost in the crossfire there. :roll:

Well worth a read.

BACKING NICK

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx

good work spaceman. u are definitely caught in the crossfire here. i also couldnt help seeing the ad for the sportsman comp thing. hodgey is a funny choice. as was ling last year. i think gary ablett jr would be pretty good at it. from the saints - maybe gilbo or bj.