Come on, defend that inept rubbish!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

JB - Can't remember meeting you, do tell when......Perhaps i do not recall because I thought you were IRRELEVENT.... and if I were rude it was probably because I thought the same of you in real person as I do when reading your garbage....perhaps it is you who is the knob....or is that so hard to believe - Aker. Your first impression of me possibly mirrors my first impression of you...and if we meet again

I have met Savatage, Solar, Barks, Stinger (I think), Damien and a few others and found them to be very nice people....all passionate sainters....loved the forum games and the saints talk.

BTW - Solar, I know I am not up with the lingo on the computers, but I thought the :D would indicate it was tongue in cheek (wanting us to lose).....what I really look fwd to is us losing a final so I can go absolutely beserk and bag every player in seperate threads :wink:

Fact is I buy chaep Plasmas for a reason, I have to replace them occasionally :lol:

Go Saints - You have my FULL support :wink: :? :shock: :twisted: :lol: