Sen Radio overnight Nathan Brown Medical with saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
markp wrote:Nice?
Milton66 wrote: You really need to grow up a bit.

Your agression here is quite pathetic to be honest.

You have been the agressor here.

You are however, embarassing yourself by trying to shout me down with your constant insults.

get off your bully-boy soapbox.

Frankly, I'd expect a bit better from you.

Nuff said.
Yup... nuff said.
Not really your argument Mark. Yes, trying to be nice and civil.

Still won't stop me from expressing the status quo. You had your reasons last week for having a go at me, and now I've got mine.

The issue was addressed ina previous thread, and there's no reason for Teflon to go down the track he did IMO.

Facts are that there were a few of us gutted by the result, and some of us went off half-cocked with our comments.

I just don't see the need for dragging out the what if's. I prefer to focus on the future.

Like I said, it's a forum, so we are all entitlde to agree or disagree about things.

I've PM'd him accordingly.
Righto chiefy.

It's all very serious stuff... and it's mostly all about you.
whatever. :roll:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
markp
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:whatever. :roll:
Exactly, peanut.

Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:
Milton66 wrote:whatever. :roll:
Exactly, peanut.
yes, whatever.

Tried to explain myself, but you're obviously too much of a mental midget to listen.

Off you go, chiefy.

markp
Saintsational Legend

You're the only chiefy peanut around here I'm afraid Milt....

Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:You're the only chiefy peanut around here I'm afraid Milt....
:lol:

If you honestly believe that what you think of me... or anyone else does, really affects me, then you're a bigger knob-jockey than I thought.

It's a forum, and I think you take things too seriously. Or you have high sense of self-improtance. No one knows each other, and no one knows when someone's taking the p1ss or not.

Why don't you just quit stalking my posts and trying to make hero of yourself? Save you condescending righteous judgemental BS for some one who actually gives a stuff.

That would be a nice change.

But then again, if you want to make it personal, I'll extend the same invitation as I do to others...

Use the PMB and roll the dice. TAke your chances.

Cheerio. :lol: :lol: :lol:

markp
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:It's a forum, and I think you take things too seriously. Or you have high sense of self-improtance.
Oh the irony.

Are you really laughing whenever you post that little laughing emoticon?

And please explain "roll the dice"... you wanna fist fight?

Like I said, you're the only chiefy peanut boy hero here Milt.

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Could anyone who wants to argue please just do it through PM. If your debating a footballing matter, or the topic at hand well it's fair enough.

Though for those who want to drag a thread off topic, and get into personal bickering back and forth with one another, please respect the thread starter and those who want to talk footy,do it through private message.

On Topic:

Havn't herd anyything out of trade day today about Brown linked to the saints. So far though this trade period seems a lot more fast paced than previous years, with a few deals already getting through. Beside whispers about Ball and Goose I havn't actaully read any solid information concerning the saints.

Carpe Diem
Milton66
SS Life Member

Unforgiven wrote:Could anyone who wants to argue please just do it through PM. If your debating a footballing matter, or the topic at hand well it's fair enough.

Though for those who want to drag a thread off topic, and get into personal bickering back and forth with one another, please respect the thread starter and those who want to talk footy,do it through private message.
I agree. FWIW. But some just want to play the man.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Why would we bother with Brown when we have Ball??? Seems completely nuts IMO

Is he that good of an option up forward???

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
HarveysDeciple

St. Luke wrote:Why would we bother with Brown when we have Ball??? Seems completely nuts IMO

It's an interesting one. Nathan Brown as ok at times this year but obviously no where his pre broken leg best.

But maybe in a good side, with better delivery and more support he might be ok? with our final pick in the draft, would cost us bugger all, be a 1 year deal and you don't lose class which Brown has.

Maybe if he copped the 4th or 5th defender rather then being a major part of opposition planning he might be able to kick 30-35 goals for us?

Who knows.

Milton66
SS Life Member

HarveysDeciple wrote:
St. Luke wrote:Why would we bother with Brown when we have Ball??? Seems completely nuts IMO

It's an interesting one. Nathan Brown as ok at times this year but obviously no where his pre broken leg best.

But maybe in a good side, with better delivery and more support he might be ok? with our final pick in the draft, would cost us bugger all, be a 1 year deal and you don't lose class which Brown has.

Maybe if he copped the 4th or 5th defender rather then being a major part of opposition planning he might be able to kick 30-35 goals for us?

Who knows.
Ball is not a fwd, and never will be unless he gets his kicking mojo back.

Interesting comment about Brown, though.

It's true that in a better team, he might play better. No matter how good your fwds are, if delivery is shyte and fwd pressure is hyte, you won't do well. Just look at Roo and Kosi early last year.

So who knows? Frankly, I'd have him fit and firing ahead of Milne next year. But that's just me.

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

HarveysDeciple wrote:

Who knows.
This, on a one year deal, one a very small wage. For 12 months with our last pick of the draft. Surely that isn't too bad a risk for what is a shallow draft. This is of course he passes the medical, etc. Lynch has another 12 months to develop, at least there is some pressure on Milne to perform. Or an option if him or Schneider gets injured.

Of course if we pick up someone like a Gamble, Mckinley then no.

Carpe Diem