The Richmond Situation Vs. Ours

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:
sainteronline wrote:By the way does anybody know where the board members sit at the football

because if Richmond beat us next year

which they came close to this year without cousins

110-107

I would like to know where to point the finger

And yell shame shame shame
Richmond are on the improve mate and so do we it will be shame if Richmond improve and are better than us in season 2009 :oops:
Do either of you 2 realize how ridiculous that stament was?

Maybe now that you're mates, you can both go and support Richmond. :lol:

Perhaps you can tell us where you sit SOnline, so that I can point the finger at you and yell out "D1CKHEAD!" :lol:
why is it a ridiculous statement

you obviously don't think that Ben cousins will make any difference to Richmond

and why would you yell at me

for pointing out the bleeding obvious

you don't think that Ben cousins will make Richmond more than a three point better team

by the way who is stalking who :wink:
Last edited by sainteronline on Tue 16 Dec 2008 4:34pm, edited 2 times in total.

Saints94
SS Life Member

WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:
sainteronline wrote:By the way does anybody know where the board members sit at the football

110-107

Richmond are on the improve mate and so do we it will be shame if Richmond improve and are better than us in season 2009 :oops:

Perhaps you can tell us where you sit SOnline, so that I can point the finger at you and yell out "D1CKHEAD!" :lol:
Mate im just posting what i think will happen is that illegal or something :roll:

sainteronline

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:

110-107

how soft???

because in your pretend world of fantasy-board member you would have picked up ben cousins???

is that it???

you were not privy to all the information gathered over 4-5 months on ben cousins by our club and people outside...you never will be...the board voted all in favour of not picking him up

comprehendae???
I am privy to the information, don't you remember "classified information"

I think it was actually something along the lines of they didn't like the way he tied his shoelaces

but that's just between you me :wink:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:

110-107

Mate im just posting what i think will happen is that illegal or something :roll:
You're very sensitive today Homie. :wink: Not saying you can't post, but who's to say that they'll beat us?

Now it's like... oh dear the tiggers are better than us becoz they got Cuz.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Saints94
SS Life Member

WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:

110-107

You're very sensitive today Homie. :wink: Not saying you can't post, but who's to say that they'll beat us?

Sorry i took it the wrong way :oops:

Saints94
SS Life Member

I didn't say they will beat us all i said was that they will improve with or without Cousins and they will be one of the teams to beat in season 2009

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
not exactly it's more like

oh dear the Tiggers are better because they got cuz

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

Ok, tell us what we haven't figured out. On the flipside, we'll be better because we got Ray.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

Ok, tell us what we haven't figured out. On the flipside, we'll be better because we got Ray.
have you seen Ray play

my nephew is a Bulldog supporter, he was glad to get rid of him

yes that is only his opinion

but if I had my choice between Ray and cousins

and even though one was a recovering drug addict

I know which one I would pick

Saint Mik
Club Player

Outside his offices in Melbourne's Docklands, Nixon said his charge was ready to play after a roller coaster year, with St Kilda's decision to reject him the lowest point.

Says it all really :( , to anyone that thinks not getting this bloke accross the line was a good thing think about how BC must of felt after WANTING to play for the Saints.

I am really p!ssed at our board we should of got him, I would like to know why we didn't and dont give me the bullsh!t stories from a few weeks ago about youth ect bloody Tigers were dropping the same lines as early as yesterday and managed to work out a way of grabbing him.

I am paying my membership with a heavy heart this year, I wish my great club did something I could actually feel good about for a change.

Geez I hope they got it right and we improve in 2009 but I want fresh ideas with new players taking the next step instead of the good old wait till we get this player back and that player back and Dal plays to his potential and I wish we played more attacking football BLAH BLAH BLAH,

FARKEN DO SOMETHING SAINTS TO GET US EXCITED in 2009

I want that tigers feel of hear we come, we are tredding water at best and our floaties are looking very suspect.

Announce that BJ is vice captain that will put a smile on my face :wink:
Last edited by Saint Mik on Tue 16 Dec 2008 4:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

have you seen Ray play

No sh1t Sherlock.

Ben is a Tigger... get over it... move on.

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

have you seen Ray play

No sh1t Sherlock.

another point you miss is

we could have had both of them

lmao

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Saint Mik wrote:Outside his offices in Melbourne's Docklands, Nixon said his charge was ready to play after a roller coaster year, with St Kilda's decision to reject him the lowest point.

Says it all really :( , to anyone that thinks not getting this bloke accross the line was a good thing think about how BC must of felt after WANTING to play for the Saints.

I am really p!ssed at our board we should of got him, I would like to know why we didn't and dont give me the bullsh!t stories from a few weeks ago about youth ect bloody Tigers were dropping the same lines as early as yesterday and managed to work out a way of grabbing him.

I am paying my membership with a heavy heart this year, I wish my great club did something I could actually feel good about for a change.

Geez I hope they got it right and we improve in 2009 but I want fresh ideas with new players taking the next step instead of the good old wait till we get this player back and that player back and Dal plays to his potential and I wish we played more attacking football BLAH BLAH BLAH,

I want that tigers feel of hear we come, we are tredding water at best and our floaties are looking very suspect.

1- Ben's first choice would have been togo back to the WCE. The only reason he considered other clubs was because they didn't want him back, and so he had no choice.

2- Please stay away from the Westgate and Bolte bridge for the next 48 hours. :lol:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

have you seen Ray play

No sh1t Sherlock.

another point you miss is

we could have had both of them

lmao
But why owuld you want both if one is a dud as you suggest and the other a superstar who can't tie his bootlaces?

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Saint Mik wrote:Outside his offices in Melbourne's Docklands, Nixon said his charge was ready to play after a roller coaster year, with St Kilda's decision to reject him the lowest point.

1- Ben's first choice would have been togo back to the WCE. The only reason he considered other clubs was because they didn't want him back, and so he had no choice. (So?)

2- Please stay away from the Westgate and Bolte bridge for the next 48 hours. :lol: (only if you promise you will jump)

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
But why owuld you want both if one is a dud as you suggest and the other a superstar who can't tie his bootlaces?
didn't say I wanted him or didn't want him

just stated my nephews opinion

and as far as bootlaces go, something the board should have realised

if you've got enough money you can even get them in Velcro

S.A Saint
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:

110-107

Perhaps you can tell us where you sit SOnline, so that I can point the finger at you and yell out "D1CKHEAD!"
:lol:
Haha that cracked me up lol...

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

1- Ben's first choice would have been togo back to the WCE. The only reason he considered other clubs was because they didn't want him back, and so he had no choice. (So?)

2- Please stay away from the Westgate and Bolte bridge for the next 48 hours. :lol: (only if you promise you will jump)
Who asked you? Once again, you can't help yourself and make silly comments.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

S.A Saint wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:

110-107

Perhaps you can tell us where you sit SOnline, so that I can point the finger at you and yell out "D1CKHEAD!"
Mate, from the PM's I get... they'd be queueing up for miles to point the finger at him. :lol:

Saints94
SS Life Member

WayneJudson42 wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:

110-107

Mate, from the PM's I get... they'd be queueing up for miles to point the finger at him. :lol:
Who me?

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:

110-107

Who me?
Nah, the other guy who's switching to Richmond with you. :wink:

Saint Mik
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:
2- Please stay away from the Westgate and Bolte bridge for the next 48 hours. :lol:
Another Sydney Saints game in 2009 just might tip me over the edge :shock:

Lend us a step ladder will ya :lol:

And while I'm in a Sh!t mood about our club the next supporter to call us Saint Kilda is gunna get it farken chopper Reed in Collingwood style, the tomma hawkes comming out :lol:

Don't F*** with a bored Sainter thats got the sh!ts with the Saints board :lol:

I think all the text messages from bloody Tigers fans today is doing it, might have to turn the phone off :evil:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:

110-107

Who me?
This is like watching an old Abbot and Costello or 3 Stooges or Marx Bros routine.
Who's on First?
Why a Duck?

If you're not actually involved in this cyclical conversation it is hilarious! :D

BTW Sainteronline, would your Footscray supporting nephew be a 'blood relative' - son of your brother or sister?
If so, then I would know how to take his comments re Ray.
I mean if he was a 'blood relative' you could expect him to think a litlle like yourself.
If that's the case, is he 'screaming blue murder' at his Club for not taking Cousins?

Saints94
SS Life Member

Mr Magic wrote:
homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:

110-107

Who me?
This is like watching an old Abbot and Costello or 3 Stooges or Marx Bros routine.
Who's on First?
Why a Duck?

If you're not actually involved in this cyclical conversation it is hilarious! :D

BTW Sainteronline, would your Footscray supporting nephew be a 'blood relative' - son of your brother or sister?
If so, then I would know how to take his comments re Ray.
I mean if he was a 'blood relative' you could expect him to think a litlle like yourself.
If that's the case, is he 'screaming blue murder' at his Club for not taking Cousins?
Yeah it is funny :lol: :shock:

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:

[/quote]

Who asked you? Once again, you can't help yourself and make silly comments.[/quote]

so its ok for you to make silly statements and comments

but not for Me