GT. Bring him back.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
n1ck wrote:Nope, TS was delisted after the 05 season IIRC.
he's only been gone one season. one of lyon's first decisions was to delist him as i recall it. but please correct me if i'm wrong.
I tihnk you're wrong bc :)

hes been gone two seasons... from memory

i could be wrong too though!
actually bc you might be right!

nicely done :)

JeffDunne

I reckon Fireman should be representing Australia at the UN.

Only a man with the utmost diplomacy could create a thread like this without it becoming a slag-fest.

Some interesting feedback SEN, but I'm not sure if your character description wouldn't be out of place with most AFL coaches. In fact what many see as GT's greatest weakness I would describe as a plus.

Too often at St Kilda the coach has been beholden to influences outside the football department. I supported the decision to go after Blight because I thought we'd finally get a coach the wasn't second-guessed. When that wasn't to be, the idea of having a St Kilda man with enough clout within the club to call his own shots seemed a good alternative to me.

GT may have had his faults, but he came bloody close to pulling off the Holy Grail without a lot of luck. Considering the circumstances under which he took over the gig - I respect him for that.

BTW SEN, if you're going to repeat my jokes at least get the bloody smiles correct. Image

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:
Oh When the Saints wrote:Divisive person.

Ask anyone who has ever worked with him.

Control-freak.

Naturally isolates and draws extraordinary love at the same time.

Impossible type of person to have working colllaboratively at an organisation. Must be in charge.
Theres only 1 thing that needs to be added to that.....

TROLL ALERT. :wink:

“Yeah….nah””