Barrett Gossip Update...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Re: Barrett Gossip Update...

saintly wrote:
andrewg wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:I can tell before Ross had headed out the door the wheels of opening the club up were in action .. Netters could see that the members were losing the feel that the club was theirs , it was all good to do that while we were playing grand finals but keeping the same policy while in rebuild would see us go the way of the Kangas with membership numbers... Netters also saw Ross Lyons weakness in rebuilding hence why he went out and got Pelch , this would have been a major factor in the falling out between Ross and Netters , it would have been a shot straight to the ego of Lyon that Pelch was brought in to oversee what Ross was doing ... Looking away from the football dept Netters has also installed a strong team in the marketing side of the club the removal of the membership department away from the AFL back to the club control has been a massive improvement .. The focus on fan development has been huge , and recently the focus on bringing back the former players into the culture of St Kilda has been from a big push from him ... Netters is working hard to take this club to a new frontier away from the old St Kilda ways of bungle after bungle after board spill after bungle we have been for years ... I have faith in Netters delivering more than I have any previous adminsistrator of our club ... And let me finish off with this question if Netters is such a boob then who persay should we put in his job who could do better ???

Spot on

I agree as well.
I also agree, top post st trav

I love this club
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Re: Barrett Gossip Update...

Sounds like Bond and Lloyd are playing a Pelchen type role at Freo, wonder how long they'll all get along well for? ;)