The old days at Saintsational

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ctqs
Club Player

Does anyone remember the poster who wanted us to buy fan forum t-shirts? Yeeeaarss ago. That created a bit of a stir at the time.

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
loris
Saintsational Legend

And remember Bungiton's bandwagon he had us all hopping on :P

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

milney044 wrote:I remember when poochy used to visit and stir everyone up.

I joined back in 2003 when there were rumours Milne would be traded. Back then he was a bit of a whipping boy and I basically joined to catch the latest news and stick up for him should anyone dear bag him!

These days I don't tend to post, just browse for the latest news in the hope that the last few pages haven't become sledge matches between a few posters.
poochy was great.

never was there a more negative poster than our pooch.

I remember meeting him once at the footy - not a bad bloke!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Bunington was hilarious...some very funny posts

Nee!
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

fugazi wrote:Bunington was hilarious...some very funny posts
Bunington, cowboy18 ,the craw , MC Gusto,satchmo and Eastern are /were shining lights in terms of humour :D

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

What happens to really old posts...are they archived somewhere?? would love to read "Your all muppets " again by ..oh my god I've forgotten the posters name!!!Was an absolute classic !! :twisted:

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:Eastern are /were shining lights in terms of humour :D
Yep. Those promises of shouting the bar at the Dome get me every time :lol:

They walk amongst us...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:What happens to really old posts...are they archived somewhere?? would love to read "Your all muppets " again by ..oh my god I've forgotten the posters name!!!Was an absolute classic !! :twisted:
Was it David Schwartz? Or even Bill Henson?

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Gomez..it came back to me!!!!!!!!! :lol:

loris
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:
Bunington, cowboy18 ,the craw , satchmo and Eastern are /were shining lights in terms of humour :D

And Zippy, some of those delightful monolgues ( I felt as if he were reciting them) that went on and on and created such belly laughs for me. Again Zippy was another poster I met (on the Moorabbin Wing) and he was nothing like his humorous internet persona.................... such a quiet, intropsective chappy, not cheeky or irreverent at all.

Pity Zippy and Dan Warna don't post those quirky slants on life, politics (for Dan), the Saints and the AFL any more.......... they were gems.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
saint patrick wrote:
Bunington, cowboy18 ,the craw , satchmo and Eastern are /were shining lights in terms of humour :D

And Zippy, some of those delightful monolgues ( I felt as if he were reciting them) that went on and on and created such belly laughs for me. Again Zippy was another poster I met (on the Moorabbin Wing) and he was nothing like his humorous internet persona.................... such a quiet, intropsective chappy, not cheeky or irreverent at all.

Pity Zippy and Dan Warna don't post those quirky slants on life, politics (for Dan), the Saints and the AFL any more.......... they were gems.
Agree Loris..was thinking about Zippy as well recently..met him at livewire years ago and was a nice guy..appreciated Dans posts as well...even though we are probably at opposite ends of the political spectrum..they were very clever 8-)

matrix
Saintsational Legend

cowboy needs to post more
damn the hagrid for having a life and not posting more!

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Reincarnated?

Seriously guys...come on...he/she/gt was fantastic for a giggle and a chuckle over an expensive port/brand/chick-drink.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yup
faaaaantastic wern't ya :D

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Lets not forget Caseyscorp...whose fanatical desire to have the Saints move to Casey Fields knew no bounds..until it was discovered he held a senior executive position with the City of Casey

Funnily enough havent seen boo of him since we ended our alignment with the Scorps..no doubt hanging around the Dees forums now

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Lets not forget Caseyscorp...whose fanatical desire to have the Saints move to Casey Fields knew no bounds..until it was discovered he held a senior executive position with the City of Casey

Funnily enough havent seen boo of him since we ended our alignment with the Scorps..no doubt hanging around the Dees forums now
:lol:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
The last time I was there with a fist full of fifties I went up to the Bar to buy you a drink. By the time I got back with it you had gone so I had to drink it myself. So, by my calculations you now owe me a BEER :lol: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
The last time I was there with a fist full of fifties I went up to the Bar to buy you a drink. By the time I got back with it you had gone so I had to drink it myself. So, by my calculations you now owe me a BEER :lol: :wink: !!
ALL in the line of duty Father Eastern..can't waste good holy water! If you had a fistful of fities we must all owe you one :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:
stinger wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
loris wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
Sicko Boy,
I used to dislike Sicko Boy intensly...............mysoginist twerp he was. I got to the stage I would not read a post he put on the site.

Then :shock: :shock: at a Western Saints get together he introduced himself to me. Delightful young man, I was totally gob smacked that this personable charming bloke could be "Sicko Boy".

He also used to post under the name of "Boonie", I used to love Boonie's posts and would devour every word of them. But to think Boonie and Sicko Boy were one and the same was hard for me to get my mind around. :?
Yes from memory Sicko Boy was not a popular poster :P Don't remember Boonie at all.
There are quite a few posters whose internet persona is different to their real life character, when you meet/see them :shock:

yep.........i'm a much bigger prick in the real world.....not a softy like i appear on here...... :wink: :twisted: :evil:
I was actually thinking of a couple of people who I've seen at the footy, and they behave quite differently in here.......

Don't think I've met you -> that I know of.

you sure about that??? :wink: 8-)

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:Reincarnated?

Seriously guys...come on...he/she/gt was fantastic for a giggle and a chuckle over an expensive port/brand/chick-drink.
you got to be joking ffs..... :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

Yep no doubt you dont know what humour is.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

And here we go.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

And here we go.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Agreed, it was a really good thread, loved reading about the old times before I was on board.

Although I used to go on the Saints chat way back when.

Please keep this thread to what it's intended for and not another pissing contest or SPY vs SPY.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:Please keep this thread to what it's intended for and not another pissing contest or SPY vs SPY.
Exactly.

P66, stop being such a f****** idiot and just looking for trouble. We're all well and truly over it.

Stinger, don't answer him back. Let him be the little kid he acts like all the time.

I tell you, if teachers reckon they deserve a pay raise for looking after kids all the time, I should be a millionaire by now! Act your ages FFS.

They walk amongst us...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:Please keep this thread to what it's intended for and not another pissing contest or SPY vs SPY.
Exactly.

P66, stop being such a f****** idiot and just looking for trouble. We're all well and truly over it.

Stinger, don't answer him back. Let him be the little kid he acts like all the time.

I tell you, if teachers reckon they deserve a pay raise for looking after kids all the time, I should be a millionaire by now! Act your ages FFS.
Very strange comment. Stinger makes a comment on a poster and so do I but I am a f****** idiot. Would have thought it was both or neither. Look I couldnt give a stuff if you dont like my comments because we probably dont know each other from a bar of soap but at least if you are going to be an f****** idiot be a consistant f****** idiot and look at both posts.