Round 7 Team vs Carlton

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Goodluck to Arryn, having known the boy for many years i am very exited for him.....i am blown away by his inclusion......his drafting actually...but i really hope he makes a fist of it.....

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Siposs doesn't have to achieve all that much to improve on what our dud 2nd or 3rd tall forwards have been able to do.
He can't be less than zero.

PJ
SS Life Member

Having not seen Sipo play myself just would like to know does anyone have any mail on what type of forward he is - fast on the lead, good pack mark, etc, etc. What's his game like? I've heard the reports about his kicking for goal but not what kind of player he is.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Goodluck to Arryn, having known the boy for many years i am very exited for him.....i am blown away by his inclusion......his drafting actually...but i really hope he makes a fist of it.....

i wish him well also b m.....as would all true sainters....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

absolutely wish him well.

one of the youngest saints debuts in recent memory. can anyone name someone younger in the past decade. i remember john gergiou was 16 but that was years ago now.

mick13
Club Player

And when was the last time we debuted a 4th round draft pick, pretty much equivalent to a 5th round...in their first season? Not to mention, 6 weeks into a season.

Good effort. Hope he makes the most of it! We gave him the number 2 so the club obviously sees something in him :)

stinger
Saintsational Legend

mick13 wrote:And when was the last time we debuted a 4th round draft pick, pretty much equivalent to a 5th round...in their first season? Not to mention, 6 weeks into a season.

Good effort. Hope he makes the most of it! We gave him the number 2 so the club obviously sees something in him :)

if he is half as hard as danny and sammy...with a quater of their football nous....we are on a winner... :wink: :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.