13 years, 9th longest player EVER, last year, ROSS?????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Milton66
SS Life Member

Actually, we get of your stuff to be honest. RF, this was another healthy thread, but you come on here and start taking personal shots at people.

Why not do a "Houdini" and dissapear back to BF and talk more of your violent stool over there?

Then again, if i'm replying to your comments, then you win... I lose for taking the bait. :oops:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:Actually, we get of your stuff to be honest. RF, this was another healthy thread, but you come on here and start taking personal shots at people.

Why not do a "Houdini" and dissapear back to BF and talk more of your violent stool over there?

Then again, if i'm replying to your comments, then you win... I lose for taking the bait. :oops:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:Interestingly, this thread was back on track and providing some pretty good discussion, until about 7 minutes ago.

Funny that.

I only responded to your baiting cheap shot - Liar!

You want the thread to reamin on topic, then stop baiting and insulting and nobody will likely respond to you.

But then you wopuldn't get your jollies and, IMO, that's all this is really about anyway.
Are you aware there is a PM function on this forum? Little, boring personal digs like this that add nothing to the discussion and simply bore everyone, are best done via PM.

Thanks.
Ha, You post a cheap shot at me and when I respond lecture me on 'boring the rest of the posters'?

Your 'hide' is unbelievable.
I'll respond in exactly the same manner as I'm attacked. You want me to respond via pm - then write to me via pm.

Don't demand and expect others to do what you're not prepared to do.

And in this spirit of offering unsolicited, gratuitous tips, I'll give you one back in return - you'd be the last poster on here I'd be looking for advice from.
You see, this is the exact type of emotional ramblings that are best done via PM (if you're the type of person that gets so upset over an internet forum and could be bothered of course).

Other posters must surely get bored with this type of nonsense.
Then why do you keep deliberately fuelling it?
Your p1ss poor attempts at 'internet martyrdom' are hilarious,
much funnier than your p1ss-poor attempt at 'internet fishing'.

There's a much simpler way of stopping what you call teh 'boring noinsense' and that's for you to stop 'throwing the line in'.

No pms required.
No pistols at dawn.
No nothing.

It's all in your court rodge - the power is in your hands.

The forum, you know all us supporters (morons and crestins in your words) will see what you elect to do.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:Interestingly, this thread was back on track and providing some pretty good discussion, until about 7 minutes ago.

Funny that.

You want the thread to reamin on topic, then stop baiting and insulting and nobody will likely respond to you.

But then you wopuldn't get your jollies and, IMO, that's all this is really about anyway.
Are you aware there is a PM function on this forum? Little, boring personal digs like this that add nothing to the discussion and simply bore everyone, are best done via PM.

Thanks.
Ha, You post a cheap shot at me and when I respond lecture me on 'boring the rest of the posters'?

I'll respond in exactly the same manner as I'm attacked. You want me to respond via pm - then write to me via pm.

And in this spirit of offering unsolicited, gratuitous tips, I'll give you one back in return - you'd be the last poster on here I'd be looking for advice from.
You see, this is the exact type of emotional ramblings that are best done via PM (if you're the type of person that gets so upset over an internet forum and could be bothered of course).

There's a much simpler way of stopping what you call teh 'boring noinsense' and that's for you to stop 'throwing the line in'.

No pms required.
No pistols at dawn.
No nothing.

The forum, you know all us supporters (morons and crestins in your words) will see what you elect to do.

keep going ..im on a roll here

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Nonsense, now there's a word you don't hear much these days...

Lighten up people, we play finals this weekend :D

matrix
Saintsational Legend

im trying my best to lighten it up OWTS!.....

Image is whats needed, we all know this

go sainters 8-)

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:Actually, we get of your stuff to be honest. RF, this was another healthy thread, but you come on here and start taking personal shots at people.
Huh?

You mean like this....

"rodgerStool"
"we would see that his posts in this thread are just more bs lies"
"Liar! "
"your stupidest post yet!!! "
"his anti-RL crap "
"Keep going with your childish games. "
"the same old boring bs crapola that he tries to peddle on here"
"the biggest lying shyte stirrer on Saintsational "
"THE ONLY LIAR ON HERE IS YOU!!!! "
"What an absolute flog you are."
"spread his bs crap again "
"no clue whatsoever"
"Geez you talk s*** Rogerfox"
"Mate you really are a silly old Twat"

I think considering all of the above were directed at me, I've handled myself quite reasonably.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:im trying my best to lighten it up OWTS!.....

go sainters 8-)
Oh, but you do....keep the emoticons coming! :D

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:
matrixcutter wrote:im trying my best to lighten it up OWTS!.....

go sainters 8-)
Oh, but you do....keep the emoticons coming! :D
+1 :)

matrix
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Huh?

You mean like this....

"rodgerStool"
"we would see that his posts in this thread are just more bs lies"
"Liar! "
"your stupidest post yet!!! "
"his anti-RL crap "
"Keep going with your childish games. "
"the same old boring bs crapola that he tries to peddle on here"
"the biggest lying shyte stirrer on Saintsational "
"THE ONLY LIAR ON HERE IS YOU!!!! "
"What an absolute flog you are."
"spread his bs crap again "
"no clue whatsoever"
"Geez you talk s*** Rogerfox"
"Mate you really are a silly old Twat"

I think considering all of the above were directed at me, I've handled myself quite reasonably.
im sorry but the last quote made me laugh :!:

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Funny that.

Thanks.

No pms required.
No pistols at dawn.
No nothing.

RodgerFox Board.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:
im sorry but the last quote made me laugh :!:
Don't be sorry, they all gave me a bit of a chuckle.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Seems like another thread down the drain.

Geez these pissing contests are repetitive :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

im trying my best....can only do so much :twisted:

Milton66
SS Life Member

He started it. :shock: :lol:

Milton66
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Milton66 wrote: Perhaps you can avail us of the specific quote in order to put the matter to rest. I seem to recall something whereby you stated that you came to the conclusion that RL was not a good coach after 3 months into his tenure.
Well at least you have the decency to ask the question, as opposed to posting blatant lies about other posters.

What I said, was that I was a strong, even staunch supporter of Lyon when he was appointed.

During our first practice match, I was a bit concerned about the style of play that it seemed clear, he was going to implement onto our team.

I never aired these concerns. It wasn't a big deal.

3 months into the season, my concerns re the game plan and style were quite strong. It wasn't working, as I had had believed it wouldn't after that first praccy.

Again, I never aired these concerns, and on here publicly, supported Ross Lyon.

Last year, obviously I began to speak 'publicly' about my thoughts in relation to Lyon's coaching and where it was falling down.

That was it simple. Clear as day.

Milton66 wrote: Much discussion and ridicule followed given that 3 months in was still part of the preseason.
Much of the discussion and ridicule came for 2 reasons - people don't bother to read what I write, and people simply like to argue with me.

Milton66 wrote: You could also enlighten us as to RL's poor decisions that also referred to a while back.
I didn't say Lyon made poor decisions. I said that until we have injuries and things don't go our way, we won't know what (if any) mistakes Lyon has made.

Simply put, with a full list of fit superstar footballer, you don't see any cracks.

Milton66 wrote: This would save us all the abuse and fighting that goes on.
It would probably be easier for people to read posts properly, and even butt out of threads where they have no intentin other than to abuse me and/or hijack a thread.
Forgive my ignorance but what are these "cracks" you refer to?

Recruiting? So far, apart from C Gardiner and Clrk the ruckman... nothing to see there

Tactics? I believe you're on record as stating that the role of th coach is over rated.

Gameplan? Given your initial concerns, surely a 20-2 result must dismiss these concerns.

Depth? So far so good. 8 players out and we still won.

Lack of development of youngsters? Eddy, Geary, Gwilt, Armo, Steven, MacEvoy all given game time.

Ability to bring out the best in players? Tell that to Gilbo, Joey, Dal and afew others.

Fitness? Nuff said.

Is the club going backwards? Given your view that we were lucky to make top 4 last year, then surely the club is going forward this year with a 20-2 result.

So what other cracks have I missed?
F*ck me.

How hard is this to understand??

Here it is again....

"I didn't say Lyon made poor decisions. I said that until we have injuries and things don't go our way, we won't know what (if any) mistakes Lyon has made.

Simply put, with a full list of fit superstar footballer, you don't see any cracks."
Bumped for clarification...

Posted: Fri 24 Jul 2009 11:42am Post subject: Re: Believing in Ross?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ross' better keep his fingers crossed that our guns stay on the park until late September.

That's when some of his decisions will be tested. Whilst we have the stars out there, none of his poor decisions will even be noticed.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

F*ck me.

Here it is again....

"I didn't say Lyon made poor decisions. I said that until we have injuries and things don't go our way, we won't know what (if any) mistakes Lyon has made.

Simply put, with a full list of fit superstar footballer, you don't see any cracks."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ross' better keep his fingers crossed that our guns stay on the park until late September.

That's when some of his decisions will be tested. Whilst we have the stars out there, none of his poor decisions will even be noticed.
Yes once again RF fabricates what he has said it the past.

I asked him repeatedly to write what these "poor deciosions " were.

He refused.

Interesting to see that today that he completely distorted what he wrote about Lyon.

Problem is that many of us have good memories.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

F*ck me.

Here it is again....

He refused.

Interesting to see that today that he completely distorted what he wrote about Lyon.

Fabricated??

That's exactly what I said. And I haven't deviated from it one bit.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Liar.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Infact I'm pretty sure I can remember another poster or two who understood exactly what I said.

It wasn't that difficult to comprehend. It still isn't.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Infact I'm pretty sure I can remember another poster or two who understood exactly what I said.
Violent Stool perhaps?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated

rodgerfox wrote:Infact I'm pretty sure I can remember another poster or two who understood exactly what I said.

It wasn't that difficult to comprehend. It still isn't.
SP2008 understands you

Milton66
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

F*ck me.

Here it is again....

He refused.

Fabricated??

That's exactly what I said. And I haven't deviated from it one bit.
Yes, we all know that you said it. But in this thread you add the (if any) which wan't in the orihinal post.

The question: What bad decisions are you talking about? And why do you refuse to answer?