Raph

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

degruch
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Too late - he is already having a circle jerk with White Winmar and the other Raph bashers :roll:
Yech. So that's where White Winmar get the name from! :shock:
Last edited by degruch on Mon 13 Jul 2009 2:07pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beej
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
OLB wrote:
degruch wrote:
OLB wrote:
gazrat wrote:great place for a laugh and a love in

:lol:
I have the decency to keep that sort of opinion in house and PM someone personally instead of having the forum have to read it.
But you'd phone up SEN and bag out Raph in public?
You're cute. :lol:
You making a pass at me Two Fuckwits? Sorry, I don't date gutless squibs.
ROFL.

So you ARE! :o

I could tell there was a fair bit of femininity in your posts but it was just a hunch.

Go me. \o/

asiu

But you'd phone up SEN and bag out Raph in public?

i'll have a go at anything (as my sad and sorry life testifies too) :oops:
but i would NEVER do that

i'm still in love with the dude who played for us in glasses

side note..

some people wanna , no , need , to reread this thread / s

its gold

degruch
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:ROFL.

I could tell there was a fair bit of femininity in your posts but it was just a hunch.

Go me. \o/
Superb work, absolutely superb. Got anything else? Labelling me a girl is making my mascara run.

I think you should take a spell from this forum, you're totally incapable of holding an argument, plus you've advocated hate calls against one of our players, on top of sending piss weak threatening PM's...you're an absolute gem.

asiu

Go me. \o/
Go me. \o/
Go me. \o/
Go me. \o

very funny

the other bit was better though ....
That's a credit to myself IMO.

can i use that one ? ...its a ripper

:D

Beej
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:

Go me. \o/
Superb work, absolutely superb. Got anything else? Labelling me a girl is making my mascara run.

I think you should take a spell from this forum, you're totally incapable of holding an argument, plus you've advocated hate calls against one of our players, on top of sending piss weak threatening PM's...you're an absolute gem.
Dinner tomorrow night? *extending the olive branch*

Beekay
SS Life Member

meher baba wrote: It would seem that - a bit like how African-Americans now dominate sports like NFA and gridiron - the Aboriginal players are slowly taking over AFL.

Slowly taking over the forward pockets.

bob__71
Club Player

OLB wrote:
degruch wrote:

Go me. \o/

Hey c**k head why dont you remove your lovely credit for yourself and just throw your insults in here. I cant believe a carlton supporter would spend so much time on a StKilda fan Forum.

geometryofdivinity

bobs angry

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote: Hey c**k head why dont you remove your lovely credit for yourself and just throw your insults in here. I cant believe a carlton supporter would spend so much time on a StKilda fan Forum.
Is OLB a Carlton troll?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

stinger
Saintsational Legend

I have just one word for all the armchair couch spuds...who probably have as much football talent in their whole fat miserable bodies as Raph has in his little finger.....

...............................................STFU...........................................................................
Last edited by stinger on Mon 13 Jul 2009 3:33pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
asiu

Beej
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:
OLB wrote:
degruch wrote:

Go me. \o/

Hey c**k head why dont you remove your lovely credit for yourself and just throw your insults in here. I cant believe a carlton supporter would spend so much time on a StKilda fan Forum.
:lol:

Yikes. It's safe to say that I have hit a nerve.

Why haven't you replied to my PM? Surely that would be the braver way to go about it?

Or do you need support from all your sycophantic buddies like I suspect? In which case, here will suffice.

PM me Bobby old son, lets sort this out away from prying eyes, if you're man enough that is. Maybe we can have a beer and chew the fat.

*waving his Carlton flag*

bob__71
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
bob__71 wrote: Hey c**k head why dont you remove your lovely credit for yourself and just throw your insults in here. I cant believe a carlton supporter would spend so much time on a StKilda fan Forum.
Is OLB a Carlton troll?
Thats what he told me in his last PM....reckoned that he had the whole forum fooled.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

stinger
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Is OLB a Carlton troll?
Thats what he told me in his last PM....reckoned that he had the whole forum fooled.

surprise ...surprise........not.... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Puhlease...if he was a Carlton Troll he would have at least have had the common dectency to stick up for Raph. :roll: OLB is just a plain, simple, garden variety knob.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

:roll:

Enough is enough. Locked.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.