Coach gets Lyon's share of credit

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
markp wrote:
You excited Rodge?
Why don't you tell me?

You seem to know more about my thoughts than I do.
lol - Dodgey is in a right royal tizz :D :D

RF will be excited if we get beaten so his proclimation of RL not being a good coach can come to fruition.

Will be very excited if the Hawks get over the line 8-) :lol:

Markp - I amreally loking forward to the Saints up against the Hawks. Has been an amazing comeback from the team - one I thought they couldn't do midway through the season.

Really gutsy effort from the club and I take my hat off to them.

No matter the result - I am mighty proud to support this club and courageous team.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Post deleted.

Poor taste.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Post deleted.

Poor taste.
Oh dear....oh dear....of dear oh dear :D :D

Could you go back and do that to every one of your asanine insipid pompous turgid posts???

Poor old RF.

It's all ruined for you isn't it old fruit???

Go Saints. :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

Poor taste.
Oh dear....oh dear....of dear oh dear :D :D

Could you go back and do that to every one of your asanine insipid pompous turgid posts???

Poor old RF.

It's all ruined for you isn't it old fruit???

Go Saints. :wink:
It's odd that in 'real life' you aren't half as nasty or brave as you are on here.

I think I'll just leave it at that.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Poor taste.
Prudent choice.... showed a certain level of disdain for your fellow man.

Where do you sit at the footy to avoid all the lowly people?

....oh that's right, the light tower. :wink:

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:

Poor taste.

It wasn't really disdain, moreso fact.

I used poor judgement in posting it on a public forum though.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:It's odd that in 'real life' you aren't half as nasty or brave as you are on here.

I think I'll just leave it at that.
Next time introduce yourself to me RodgerFox and see how nice I am.

Typical of someone with a character defect if you reckon you know me but you didn't have the ticker to introduce yourself as RodgerFox.

Wonder why??? :roll:

I'll just leave it at that.

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote: I used poor judgement
:D :D

Lance or James??

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

JeffDunne wrote:
saint66au wrote:Still..cant let a mere Preliminary Final get in the way of agenda pushing can we??? :roll:
If your agenda has run out of petrol then apparently not.
:lol: Most agendas on this forum are driven by wind-power... or should that be methane power? :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
JeffDunne

Hey JB, you still on the New Orleans bandwagon?

They're on FoxSports this week (Monday 6am) playing Denver if you're interested. Deuce should be making his first start for the year too.

Anyhow . . . carry on . . .

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Hey JB, you still on the New Orleans bandwagon?

They're on FoxSports this week (Monday 6am) playing Denver if you're interested. Deuce should be making his first start for the year too.

Anyhow . . . carry on . . .
Yeah - haven't fallen off just yet.

What happened against the Skins?

Anyway I am off work with a knee ATM so will be getting up to watch.

Will Don the 26 and watch Deuce outdo Reggie :D

Lance or James??

JeffDunne

The usual excuse JB, injuries.

The Skins aren't a bad team (not as bad as they looked week 1). Not too confident about Denver either.

Should get better after that.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

JeffDunne wrote:The usual excuse JB, injuries.

The Skins aren't a bad team (not as bad as they looked week 1). Not too confident about Denver either.

Does GT coach the Skins? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta settle these pre-game nerves somehow :wink:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Hmm dont like 1-3 for a staring W/L.

Whats our chances this year (considering I know even less about American Football than I do about AFL :wink: )

Lance or James??

JeffDunne

WayneJudson42 wrote:

No but their coach copped it big time after his game management in week 1.

Bit of a space cadet too. Him and GT would probably get along.

JeffDunne

joffaboy wrote:

Hmm dont like 1-3 for a staring W/L.

Whats our chances this year (considering I know even less about American Football than I do about AFL :wink: )
It will 1-2 with a loss this week.

Our chances are good if people stay fit. Losing Colston for 6 weeks is a blow.

Should be the typical Saints year - a rollercoaster.

If you're laid low, check out LSU playing Sunday Morning on ESPN. Should be a great game too.

markp
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
markp wrote:

Poor taste.

It wasn't really disdain, moreso fact.

I used poor judgement in posting it on a public forum though.
Fact.... about a particular poster and his life, or 'common' people in general?

Either way... yikes.

Enjoy the game tomorrow Rodge, in whatever capacity you are able.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

JeffDunne wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

No but their coach copped it big time after his game management in week 1.

Bit of a space cadet too. Him and GT would probably get along.
Interesting to hear Spider Everitt on SEN today spill the beans on our illustrious "former".

JeffDunne

What did he say?

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Indeed... keep us up to date with what he said!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Fact.... about a particular poster and his life, or 'common' people in general?

Either way... yikes.

Enjoy the game tomorrow Rodge, in whatever capacity you are able.
Why would you be so suprised markp.

modis operandi of this poster for years.

Dont even bother markp. Do you really think I could care less about what someone who would post personal things about someone he knows nothing about over football because he is miffed? :roll:

It is really highly amusing to me. Its all a parlour game, but some cant handle it and embarrass themselves.

It really says more about the depths that particular poster will plunge to if he feels in any way slighted.

Anyway you enjoy tomorrow night mark. I certainly will.

Go you good things :D :D

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:What did he say?
the usual from Spider.

You know - it was everybody elses fault but his. He didn'r get along with GT because GT wanted control (wow a coach wanting to control his team - who would have thought :roll: ).

that Gt wouldn't listen to his "advice" etc etc etc yadda yadda yadda.

Abbrogation of responsibility from Everitt as usual.

Lance or James??

JeffDunne

Thanks JB, thought as much.

He's probably ticked after the comment GT made about him recently in regards to Barry Hall's form this year.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:What did he say?
the usual from Spider.

You know - it was everybody elses fault but his. He didn'r get along with GT because GT wanted control (wow a coach wanting to control his team - who would have thought :roll: ).

that Gt wouldn't listen to his "advice" etc etc etc yadda yadda yadda.

Abbrogation of responsibility from Everitt as usual.

Your take on it...

Was specific in his words I thought.

- said it was a major personality clash between GT and himself.

- said GT was just acontrol freak, and wanted to control everything from the board down.

- said it was GT's way or the highway. Was good for young kids, but was quick to dismiss ideas from senior players.

- I also believe (didn't quite get it) that he either wanted to go sooner to the Swans for chance to win a flag... or that he wanted to stay with us. Perhaps JB can clarify this point?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
- I also believe (didn't quite get it) that he either wanted to go sooner to the Swans for chance to win a flag... or that he wanted to stay with us. Perhaps JB can clarify this point?
More to do with his time at the Hawks. Wanted to go in 2006 but Hawks wouldn't trade him.

Again someone elses fault.

My take on it of course :wink:

Lance or James??