Dear GT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
Did Collingwood 'nearly' win a flag in 1966 by one point...Or did they finish 2nd??? -They finished 2nd. Clear and simple.
If you're not interested in relevant details (such as being only % off top 4), why mention and highlight that Lyon was in his first year as coach when missing the 8?

We missed the 8. Fact.

Do we get a reprieve and get given a finals spot because it was Lyon's first season?

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

I thought that this was a string to discuss GT and his sublime skills at rating football talent??

Perhaps those wishing to bag RL could create an appropriately titled string?

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Im guessing by this post the new SS rules have been turned off?
Thanks Teffers...we are onto it.,..but thanks for caring 8-)
66 I sincerely wasnt being a smart @ss but SRS is a GENUINE FOOTBALL poster on the site - I dont agree with everything he posts (nor he me) but I respect his right to say it witghout being abused.....if some can defend Grant Thomas bagging Harvey as his right to his opinion....surely we can defend a poster who invariably always plays the ball and not the man against clowns who do little esle than disagree for the sake of an argument and a "look at me" factor?

Id lock the thread by the way - it has been skillfully manipulated into a GT/anti GT crusade...sadly it was abiout THE LATEST comments Grant Thomas made with respect to Harvey and not his past performance as coach/man-manager/fitness advisor/motivator/Board liasion/communications chief/contract negotiator/boot studder.

“Yeah….nah””
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

hehe wtf happened? I shoulda known when I posted it! :D

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
savatage wrote:Send him a google map.
:roll:
You dont seem to understand much....this thread, me, other posters - infact your inability to grasp the "topic" of the thread is astounding and yet you have so much to say?

I'd take Savs advice and send you a google map only I can see you trying to turn your PC upside down on your lap in an attempt to navigate your way.....only to still "not understand"

Confused?

I dont understand how. :idea: :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

Why on earth you are tolerated is one of life's great mysteries.

Seriously - you have problems and your obsession with me, Rodger & GT are the least of them.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

This thread is now just an excuse for posters to drag up old personal insults and have a crack at each other, through the prism of our former coach.

GT is just an exuse for conflict between the same old posters ... who do disagree over him, but are in it for the tension just as much.

Anyway the thread is waaay off topic now and is locked.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.