UPDATE- Sam McClure as well as CH7 reporting that Ryder will join StKilda

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Re: UPDATE- Sam McClure as well as CH7 reporting that Ryder will join StKilda

The Barometer wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 3:16pm
Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 1:00pm
The Barometer wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 12:50pm
Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 11:03am
B.M wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 9:46am It was an example spinner, not an experiment.

The jury has been out forever about the value of hit outs and the correlation they have with clearances.

Marshall is a capable ruckman.
and even more capable midfielder which is where the logic evolution of the game is heading, ruck contests are one of the most boring aspects of the game and it's no wonder the two ruck (aka dinosaur) system is quickly phasing out. :? :? :?
Richmond? West coast? Both play two rucks...
yep, we used to have ruck rovers too and the drop kick and no 50m arcs, and no two way running, and sports science and data tracking...whats your point.

Saturday's game will test out the ruck theories/argument vigorously.
point is they won the last two flags. Let me know the result of your vigorous test.
Pundit will be very disappointed he can't let you know the result of his vigorous test. I'm sure he'd love to acknowledge that two rucks have beaten one, again in a GF.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote: Sat 28 Sep 2019 5:09pm
The Barometer wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 3:16pm
Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 1:00pm
The Barometer wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 12:50pm
Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 11:03am
B.M wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 9:46am It was an example spinner, not an experiment.

The jury has been out forever about the value of hit outs and the correlation they have with clearances.

Marshall is a capable ruckman.
and even more capable midfielder which is where the logic evolution of the game is heading, ruck contests are one of the most boring aspects of the game and it's no wonder the two ruck (aka dinosaur) system is quickly phasing out. :? :? :?
Richmond? West coast? Both play two rucks...
yep, we used to have ruck rovers too and the drop kick and no 50m arcs, and no two way running, and sports science and data tracking...whats your point.

Saturday's game will test out the ruck theories/argument vigorously.
point is they won the last two flags. Let me know the result of your vigorous test.
Pundit will be very disappointed he can't let you know the result of his vigorous test. I'm sure he'd love to acknowledge that two rucks have beaten one, again in a GF.
The tactic of basing your argument around spiting forumites that you don’t like is fraught with danger but hey... maybe Richo really is a good coach and 2018 was just a bad year

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Sat 28 Sep 2019 5:12pm The tactic of basing your argument around spiting forumites that you don’t like is fraught with danger but hey... maybe Richo really is a good coach and 2018 was just a bad year
No argument here skeptic, I like dinosaurs, they are a valuable piece on footy board. I hope St Kilda finally acknowledge that and respect their value. Richo had his chance, 2018 was a bad year, the others not much better. Looking forward to 2020 as a new beginning.