Petracca v Paddy put to rest

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

To the top
SS Life Member

Re: Petracca v Paddy put to rest

That should read Type 2.

In fact my friend with Type 1 is flying in next week ahead of taking in the opening ODI match which should be fun for Australians and ahead of travelling to Russia

bigred
Saintsational Legend

This thread is just a waste of pixels.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
ss1986
Club Player

To the top wrote: Sun 27 May 2018 11:19pm That should read Type 2.

In fact my friend with Type 1 is flying in next week ahead of taking in the opening ODI match which should be fun for Australians and ahead of travelling to Russia
Thanks for the character assessment TTT.

Tbh, probably says more about you than me given I havent attacked you personally.

Based on your extensive post, we can reasonably deduce that either a) our recruitment is indeed s***, or b) or development team is absolutely s***.

I like Paddy McCartin - a lot. But if you want to fly off the handle because I called it a risk to the football club for taking him at Pick 1 with his condition, then sorry that you cant handle the truth.