Four Corners tonight Amazing

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Four Corners tonight Amazing

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con you do understand what IV is? Why do only beleive certain things that either Danks or Charter says?
Ill give you a tip. if youre sick go to the Dr like everyone else. Dont go to your mates house who doesnt have a medical degree. Just a suggestion.

If you want to believe Hird is 'against drugs' go right ahead. His behaviour is entirely inconsistent with that but heck youd prefer to ignore the facts and focus on the myth of the footy star like a little kid who collects footy cards. Which is totally fine. Ill have my opinion you have yours.

I said I have no idea if he is guilty or not. If you would publish what ASADA know it may help.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con you do understand what IV is? Why do only beleive certain things that either Danks or Charter says?
Ill give you a tip. if youre sick go to the Dr like everyone else. Dont go to your mates house who doesnt have a medical degree. Just a suggestion.

If you want to believe Hird is 'against drugs' go right ahead. His behaviour is entirely inconsistent with that but heck youd prefer to ignore the facts and focus on the myth of the footy star like a little kid who collects footy cards. Which is totally fine. Ill have my opinion you have yours.

I said I have no idea if he is guilty or not. If you would publish what ASADA know it may help.
ASADA aside - his behaviour is not consistent with someone who is 'against drugs'.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

magnifisaint wrote:Bummers are cooked and Dimwit has no say in it. Once they hit the NRL side, Essendon will go down with them
I hope you're right but I so have a feeling the club will be punished with fines but there won't be sanctions against the players.

Instead of ignorance is not excuse this will be the very excuse for them to get away with it.

And it makes me sick.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:Bummers are cooked and Dimwit has no say in it. Once they hit the NRL side, Essendon will go down with them
I hope you're right but I so have a feeling the club will be punished with fines but there won't be sanctions against the players.

Instead of ignorance is not excuse this will be the very excuse for them to get away with it.

And it makes me sick.

So you are another that says the AFL is bigger than ASADA. I take it you think the NRL players will get off as well. If they are guilty they will go. The AFL wont be abl to do a thing about it.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:

And it makes me sick.

So you are another that says the AFL is bigger than ASADA. I take it you think the NRL players will get off as well. If they are guilty they will go. The AFL wont be abl to do a thing about it.
ASADA has managed to "lose" drug tests in the past (according to the discus thrower on 4 Corners on monday) reckoned the A team were on exactly what he was on and somehow on he got nabbed and the A team went to the Olympics.

Wonder how that happened? NRL and AFL certainly have more capital in 2013 than the Olympic movement in 1992.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

No Plugger I've not saying that I believe the AFL is bigger than ASADA.

The AFL would like to portray it's position in Australian sport as beings bigger than ASADA and or WADA and I so hope both of these organisations will smack the AFL down when they offer support and sympathy and negoiated outcome that suits Essendon, but probably not Melbourne.

But think about this Plugger, the screams from Essendon supporters will intimidate, threaten and rattle the AFL to try and soften the blow to both the club and the players and influence the AFL's attempt to protect Essendon.

The sympathy card is already being played at the moment through various media outlets through the form of moral outrage from Hird with the classic example of Dimwit back peddling and now denying he even made the statement that Hird should stand down and that he (Dimwit) was party to more information not out in the public domain. Now he denies he even said it. That's when I sensed his backing down and throwing his hat in with the Essendon FC and will do everything to protect them.

As for the NRL I don't think the various teams will escape sanctions as there seems to be a more systematic use across the whole of the NRL. My issue is the AFL have obviously started to drip feed the various outlets with what they'd like to see happen (absolution for the players, sanctions for the clubs)

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:No Plugger I've not saying that I believe the AFL is bigger than ASADA.

The AFL would like to portray it's position in Australian sport as beings bigger than ASADA and or WADA and I so hope both of these organisations will smack the AFL down when they offer support and sympathy and negoiated outcome that suits Essendon, but probably not Melbourne.

But think about this Plugger, the screams from Essendon supporters will intimidate, threaten and rattle the AFL to try and soften the blow to both the club and the players and influence the AFL's attempt to protect Essendon.

The sympathy card is already being played at the moment through various media outlets through the form of moral outrage from Hird with the classic example of Dimwit back peddling and now denying he even made the statement that Hird should stand down and that he (Dimwit) was party to more information not out in the public domain. Now he denies he even said it. That's when I sensed his backing down and throwing his hat in with the Essendon FC and will do everything to protect them.

As for the NRL I don't think the various teams will escape sanctions as there seems to be a more systematic use across the whole of the NRL. My issue is the AFL have obviously started to drip feed the various outlets with what they'd like to see happen (absolution for the players, sanctions for the clubs)
Good Post.
AD even received death threats from Bombers fans after his comments on Hird.
I hope bullying and intimidation does not prevail on this.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote: AD even received death threats from Bombers fans after his comments on Hird.
Oh, was that from a fan? I thought that was from James.

But then I'm so anti drugs that I'm off my tits.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
SAAD
Club Player

Charters not going to lag in who was on the gear and who wasn't, because if he did he would be a "rat" or a "dog". He has been to jail and you know what happens to rats and dogs in jail. The bikies are the key players bringing in all the gear and distributing it. Funny how on his "wall" in his gym he has signed posters from people he has helped, Jimmy Hird and did you see the Geelong Cats framed picture which had the pictures of them around the cups and haedings from the three grand finals, 07, 09, 11.

The Bombers are probably going to get off, because Peptides are UNDETECTABLE!!!! The only way they will get busted is with these text messages, or maybe the dodgy pharmacy in South Yarra where they were picking them up from if someone lags, but anyone who lags will just get silenced or receive death threats like Charter has copped. Charter isn't even naming names and people are going after him and intimidating him. Then you have the media, the newspapers and journos spinning this story as 'Poor Essendon, what a couragous team, they are being accused of this that and the other and look at the resilience they are showing, what a champion team."

Jimmy Hird can go suck his own mutated transformed tanned schlong!

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

SAAD wrote:Charters not going to lag in who was on the gear and who wasn't, because if he did he would be a "rat" or a "dog". He has been to jail and you know what happens to rats and dogs in jail. The bikies are the key players bringing in all the gear and distributing it. Funny how on his "wall" in his gym he has signed posters from people he has helped, Jimmy Hird and did you see the Geelong Cats framed picture which had the pictures of them around the cups and haedings from the three grand finals, 07, 09, 11.

The Bombers are probably going to get off, because Peptides are UNDETECTABLE!!!! The only way they will get busted is with these text messages, or maybe the dodgy pharmacy in South Yarra where they were picking them up from if someone lags, but anyone who lags will just get silenced or receive death threats like Charter has copped. Charter isn't even naming names and people are going after him and intimidating him. Then you have the media, the newspapers and journos spinning this story as 'Poor Essendon, what a couragous team, they are being accused of this that and the other and look at the resilience they are showing, what a champion team."

I'm with you Saad. Anyone who believes Hird is anti drugs and an honest and innocent broker in all of this believes that the world is run by big friendly rainbow creatures who have jellybeans for tears and who like cuddles.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
SAAD wrote:Charters not going to lag in who was on the gear and who wasn't, because if he did he would be a "rat" or a "dog". He has been to jail and you know what happens to rats and dogs in jail. The bikies are the key players bringing in all the gear and distributing it. Funny how on his "wall" in his gym he has signed posters from people he has helped, Jimmy Hird and did you see the Geelong Cats framed picture which had the pictures of them around the cups and haedings from the three grand finals, 07, 09, 11.

I'm with you Saad. Anyone who believes Hird is anti drugs and an honest and innocent broker in all of this believes that the world is run by big friendly rainbow creatures who have jellybeans for tears and who like cuddles.

Always an excuse if it doesnt suit.