So where are we at

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Re: So where are we at

hey
no its not hard to understand
its really quite easy

whats really hard to understand is why on earth do you think you could have some sort of discussion with someone thats always right????

seriously?

but by all means go ahead
we're prob all really secretly enjoying the 'discussion'

PJ
SS Life Member

There is no such thing as a "better supporter", the very notion is idiotic.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
maverick
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
matrix wrote:what is this a chest beating exercise about who can afford to give what to the club and how it creates some sort of electronic social standing in a forum??

lol
seriously
what a laugh
FFS. Is it so hard to understand that people who buy AFL memberships - $500 or so - only contribute about $150 to St Kilda. The rest goes to the AFL to enable & justify them building teams to further deny us opportunities to compete.

It would be better for St Kilda that it's supporters spend all their membership directly with the club.
Is this serious?
So people are better off not spending more money because it doesn't go to the saints?
An afl membership Club support is he same membership value to the club as a home game membership.
Moronic.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:
Because our club makes a loss most years. And we would make more money if St Kilda supporters directed all of their membership spend directly to the club.

No they should give what they want to give. Pity you couldnt address my example. Would have made you look even sillier.
Your example is stupid. And the subject of that scenario would be a certifiable fool.

I am saying that people should decide to give to St Kilda rather than the AFL. If they support St Kilda.

Why is the example stupid. There would be many like that. What is stupid is you not having an answer. Which is the better supporter. It isnt a hard question. And the example is my example. I pay $500 to the saints and $350 to the AFL and many just pay $150. Why is it foolish for me to pay $500. Reserved seat, social club member and normal member. Hardly certifiable. Now again tell us why the person who pays $150 is a better supporter than me. Surely both supporters are 100% equal. they both support our club as much as they feel they should.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:hey
no its not hard to understand
its really quite easy

whats really hard to understand is why on earth do you think you could have some sort of discussion with someone thats always right????

seriously?

but by all means go ahead
we're prob all really secretly enjoying the 'discussion'

Have you actually read what this guy said or am I wrong for sticking up for all members. Maybe you should read the thread before you write things.

Saints43
Club Player

maverick wrote:Is this serious?
So people are better off not spending more money because it doesn't go to the saints?
An afl membership Club support is he same membership value to the club as a home game membership.
Moronic.
An AFL membership with club support consists of about $150 to St Kilda and about $350 to the AFL for a seat (so that you can watch Essendon). St Kilda gets $150.

The same club package would be a $150 for club membership and about $350 to St Kilda for a reserved seat (but you can go to Essendon games). St Kilda gets $500.

You tell me who is better supported financially. Moron.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
Moronic.
An AFL membership with club support consists of about $150 to St Kilda and about $350 to the AFL for a seat (so that you can watch Essendon). St Kilda gets $150.

The same club package would be a $150 for club membership and about $350 to St Kilda for a reserved seat (but you can go to Essendon games). St Kilda gets $500.

Avoiding answering my example because it will make you look stupid. Actually you dont need to answer. You have already been made to look stupid.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

thanks for sticking up for all us other members pluggsy

we'd be totally f***ed without ya :!:

Saints43
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Have you actually read what this guy said or am I wrong for sticking up for all members. Maybe you should read the thread before you write things.
You're sticking up for all members? I am praising St Kilda members who spend all of their membership dollar with St Kilda. You know, so that St Kilda can spend more money their football department, have a bigger say in the running of the game etc.

And, if you buy the full St Kilda club package - membership, social club & reserved seat AND have an AFL membership AND claim to never watch other teams games then you are stange.

noob
Club Player

Our fumbles was the pressure of not playing a competitive team for the last couple of weeks. Our forward pressure is very poor. Also they managed plenty of goals going through the middle(most without perceived pressure) which is unheard in today's game.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Have you actually read what this guy said or am I wrong for sticking up for all members. Maybe you should read the thread before you write things.
You're sticking up for all members? I am praising St Kilda members who spend all of their membership dollar with St Kilda. You know, so that St Kilda can spend more money their football department, have a bigger say in the running of the game etc.

And, if you buy the full St Kilda club package - membership, social club & reserved seat AND have an AFL membership AND claim to never watch other teams games then you are stange.

So again no answer to the question. I buy an AFL membership to go to the GF and some finals with my family and friends. I never see other sides play except finals. I think what you just said is strange also. I have mates who are AFL and MCC members and go to 3 maybe 4 games of footy or cricket a year. not everyone just thinks of value for money. Now answer the question.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
Moronic.

Who says they are not reserved seat members already.
How does a reserved seat get you in to an away game?