So who is sitting where?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GoTheTorp
Club Player

matrix
Saintsational Legend

GOLD!!!!!!!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

GoTheTorp wrote:Image
I suppose a duck's out of the question :wink:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

So a duplicate thread about the MRP is locked, yet this drivel is allowed to continue unabated :roll:

This place is in a sorry state right now..the baiters, stirrers and bullies are allowed free reign it seems

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
matrix
Saintsational Legend

been told the best way is to ignore the trolls

but yup
thought exactly the same thing that you posted

Zac Attack
Club Player

saint66au wrote:So a duplicate thread about the MRP is locked, yet this drivel is allowed to continue unabated :roll:

This place is in a sorry state right now..the baiters, stirrers and bullies are allowed free reign it seems
Yet you were a major part of the problem and still cannot see it.

Saints43
Club Player

saint66au wrote:the baiters, stirrers and bullies are allowed free reign it seems
Maybe they have a drink before the game with a moderator... it's happened before.

Zac Attack
Club Player

Saints43 wrote:
saint66au wrote:the baiters, stirrers and bullies are allowed free reign it seems
Maybe they have a drink before the game with a moderator... it's happened before.
Thank you.

At least admit how you were easy going on your buddies Saints66...it is not difficult.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
Is there a problem with that. I would hope most people on here or anywhere could have a drink with each other.

Saints43
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:
Is there a problem with that. I would hope most people on here or anywhere could have a drink with each other.
I know you have stated before that you can't be arsed reading the history of a thread you are posting in.

Even though you don't seem time poor.

But, I will go to the effort fot you.

An ex-moderator is complaining that the "baiters, stirrers and bullies are allowed free reign ".

The point being made is that "baiters, stirrers and bullies" were once allowed free reign by the same ex-moderator because they used to have a beer before a game with them.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:
I know you have stated before that you can't be arsed reading the history of a thread you are posting in.

An ex-moderator is complaining that the "baiters, stirrers and bullies are allowed free reign ".

The point being made is that "baiters, stirrers and bullies" were once allowed free reign by the same ex-moderator because they used to have a beer before a game with them.
I read it all but still dont see your point. As I said we can surely have a beer together. Maybe you have a strange job and dont have a drink with your bosses but I have had many in my life time but they still are the boss and if I stuff up I cop it. Strange.

Saints43
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:I read it all but still dont see your point. As I said we can surely have a beer together. Maybe you have a strange job and dont have a drink with your bosses but I have had many in my life time but they still are the boss and if I stuff up I cop it. Strange.
The point is that you shouldn't get a pay rise because you drink with your boss and others don't.

You shouldn't get away with doing fewer hours than others because you drink with your boss.

Anyone in authority (even virtual who cares internet authority) shouldn't play favorites because they have a beer with someone.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

crikey is this still going?

someone ban me

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I read it all but still dont see your point. As I said we can surely have a beer together. Maybe you have a strange job and dont have a drink with your bosses but I have had many in my life time but they still are the boss and if I stuff up I cop it. Strange.
The point is that you shouldn't get a pay rise because you drink with your boss and others don't.

You shouldn't get away with doing fewer hours than others because you drink with your boss.

Anyone in authority (even virtual who cares internet authority) shouldn't play favorites because they have a beer with someone.
Is that fact or just your opinion? The last paragraph i mean.

Saints43
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Is that fact or just your opinion? The last paragraph i mean.
You seem to be struggling here.

I was discussing whether people should be extended favours because they are social acquaintances.

You said that everyone should be able to have a beer together.

No-one is arguing that.

You really are one of lifes time wasters.

Which is why I assume you don't have any of the many bosses you've had before.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Is that fact or just your opinion? The last paragraph i mean.
You seem to be struggling here.

I was discussing whether people should be extended favours because they are social acquaintances.

You said that everyone should be able to have a beer together.

No-one is arguing that.

You really are one of lifes time wasters.

Which is why I assume you don't have any of the many bosses you've had before.
Are you on drugs? I will take it you arent. I was asking you if it was fact that these posters got favours because they had a drink with a mod or if it was your opinion. Wouldnt have thought it was a hard question and certainly didnt deserve that response. Thought it was a simple question for obviously a simple person. What a wonderful person you come across as. I can see why you never had a drink with anyone.

And what that last line means is beyond me.

Saints43
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:I was asking you if it was fact that these posters got favours because they had a drink with a mod or if it was your opinion.
Then just ask it, dopey...

It is pretty clear that it is my opionion when I reply to the ex-moderator with the following:
Saints43 wrote:Maybe they have a drink before the game with a moderator... it's happened before.
And I'm yet to meet anyone who has opinions that they don't believe to be based on fact.

Let me know if you need any mail read to you.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I was asking you if it was fact that these posters got favours because they had a drink with a mod or if it was your opinion.
Then just ask it, dopey...

It is pretty clear that it is my opionion when I reply to the ex-moderator with the following:
Saints43 wrote:Maybe they have a drink before the game with a moderator... it's happened before.
And I'm yet to meet anyone who has opinions that they don't believe to be based on fact.

Let me know if you need any mail read to you.
As I said no wonder they wouldnt drink with you. Well as I said who cares if they drank with each other because my opinion is they were still treated the same. Luckily I have a different opinion to you because yours is f***ed.

Saints43
Club Player

It took you five posts to say that.

Line 'em up for all your mates.

One pot of Carlton, thanks...

Zac Attack
Club Player

Saints43 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:

And again. Thank you.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I'm sitting in my reserved seat this Friday.

Sorry to get back on topic.

Now carry on......

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Hey SP me old pal!!! Back on topic!!!! You Rebel you!!!! :wink: I'm (at the risk of repeating myself...AND getting back on topic :roll: ) in the reserved seat area aisle 18/19 level one! READY TO ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)