We are on 18 points (4 wins and a draw). If we....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:Has all this trouble back in the home land got you more agitated than normal Pavlova.
IMO,
Unwarranted and uncalled for.
There is no place for racist posts or even posts with racist overtones on saintsastional.

This is a football forum and I think it is disgraceful that this particular poster continues to make disgraceful racist posts about another poster.

I objected privately last time and this time I'm objecting publicly.

There is nothing remotely humourous in racism.
I don't find any of the personal and nasty attacks on posters that go on in here to be humerous.

Especially when it's a 'gang attack' and several posters egg each other on to belittle other people. Sadly, that's really common. And even sadder, is that it's always the same people doing it!

I, for the life of me, can't understand why two people can't just disagree amicably on something.

My rule of thumb has always been, I only ever 'speak' to someone on a forum, in the exact same way I'd speak to them in person.

I'd absolutely guarantee that 90% of the posts on here would not happen if everyone stuck to that rule!

Anyway, that's just my opinion.
Agree totally JM.

My own personal rule is that I won't post something under my nic that I wouldn't post under my real name.
Mr Magic there a couple of points with your stance if I may. Firstly, it is clear you still have your knickers in knot over a previous post of mine. I can’t help you with that. Secondly, why have you found it necessary to only object publicly to my post about Pavlova, answer, see first point.

If you really want to be consistent Mr Magic why don’t you type these words into the search facility and tackle the issue head on:

Racist
Racism

For starters I will give you exhibit A.
http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... ight=white
Incidentally I don’t see your objection in the above thread. Please feel free to add it.

Now if your post wasn’t about a personal agenda then I would like to inform you that Pavlova was the first to racially attack me. It did not bother me and I suspect it didn't bother Pavlova too much either. All it did was establish the rules of engagement between us and we have since had numerous entertaining exchanges.

Pavlova attacks a lot of posters on this board and usually in an aggressive manner and the category of attack can vary, most categories of which breach SS rules. Attacks that could be offensive if done in person. Personally I don't get hung up on the board rules because if I am truly offended by something in cyber world I can click away. It's only a keyboard. Moreover the SS rules are not enforced on a consistent basis so they don’t have credibility/integrity.

I used to agree that you shouldn't post something under a nic that you wouldn't post under your real name however I have evolved and now believe that forums like SS are places for anonymous internet entities to visit and lurk for entertainment. It is where people can come and be whoever they like and behave in abnormal ways.

There are a lot of exchanges on this board that are clearly not fit for reality and you only have to go back through this thread to find recent examples of it so I'm all for cleaning up my act. What about everyone else? Or does everyone love it just the way it is. I'm down for the latter.
Deny calling Roo and BJ a cancer on the club.

Deny making racist comments against posters.

Deny it all Cairnsman but everyone here can see that you are a very big LIAR.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:I suppose the real question is can we still make the finals. It looks like most the above posts are unsure by the look of their answers.
Yes I still hold onto some hope they can make the finals - a loss this week would make it about a 10% chance though. Need to win 7 out of 10 :shock:

Reason I didn't reply on topic is that I have doubts about the OP - another new reg during mid-late June. Here is part of the OP, you can see what he/she thinks, and what their angle is..........

".....remain on 18 points we will get a concession draft pick at the end of the first round!!"
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Fri 01 Jul 2011 4:14pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stand your ground :shock:
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:Has all this trouble back in the home land got you more agitated than normal Pavlova.
IMO,
Unwarranted and uncalled for.
There is no place for racist posts or even posts with racist overtones on saintsastional.

This is a football forum and I think it is disgraceful that this particular poster continues to make disgraceful racist posts about another poster.

I objected privately last time and this time I'm objecting publicly.

There is nothing remotely humourous in racism.
I don't find any of the personal and nasty attacks on posters that go on in here to be humerous.

Especially when it's a 'gang attack' and several posters egg each other on to belittle other people. Sadly, that's really common. And even sadder, is that it's always the same people doing it!

I, for the life of me, can't understand why two people can't just disagree amicably on something.

My rule of thumb has always been, I only ever 'speak' to someone on a forum, in the exact same way I'd speak to them in person.

I'd absolutely guarantee that 90% of the posts on here would not happen if everyone stuck to that rule!

Anyway, that's just my opinion.
Agree totally JM.

My own personal rule is that I won't post something under my nic that I wouldn't post under my real name.
Mr Magic there a couple of points with your stance if I may. Firstly, it is clear you still have your knickers in knot over a previous post of mine. I can’t help you with that. Secondly, why have you found it necessary to only object publicly to my post about Pavlova, answer, see first point.

If you really want to be consistent Mr Magic why don’t you type these words into the search facility and tackle the issue head on:

Racist
Racism

For starters I will give you exhibit A.
http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... ight=white
Incidentally I don’t see your objection in the above thread. Please feel free to add it.

Now if your post wasn’t about a personal agenda then I would like to inform you that Pavlova was the first to racially attack me. It did not bother me and I suspect it didn't bother Pavlova too much either. All it did was establish the rules of engagement between us and we have since had numerous entertaining exchanges.

Pavlova attacks a lot of posters on this board and usually in an aggressive manner and the category of attack can vary, most categories of which breach SS rules. Attacks that could be offensive if done in person. Personally I don't get hung up on the board rules because if I am truly offended by something in cyber world I can click away. It's only a keyboard. Moreover the SS rules are not enforced on a consistent basis so they don’t have credibility/integrity.

I used to agree that you shouldn't post something under a nic that you wouldn't post under your real name however I have evolved and now believe that forums like SS are places for anonymous internet entities to visit and lurk for entertainment. It is where people can come and be whoever they like and behave in abnormal ways.

There are a lot of exchanges on this board that are clearly not fit for reality and you only have to go back through this thread to find recent examples of it so I'm all for cleaning up my act. What about everyone else? Or does everyone love it just the way it is. I'm down for the latter.
As per usual with your posts, complete and utter garbage IMO.
I avoid responding to your usual nonsense because quite frankly you're not worth responding to. So don't poat yourself on the back thinking you've 'achieved' something you actually haven't. Like most bullies (cyber or real) you grossly overestimate your own self worth.

I don't care what you agree/disagree with,
who you agree/disagree with
or why you agree/disagree with.

BUT I do care that you post racist comments.

AFAIC any attack based on a person's ethnicity/heritage is a racial attack.
You can try and play silly little word games trying to twist/hide the real point of your posts - I recognize what you're doing.
Apparently many others do as well.

ANd here's a tip back for you Mr Google
Type in the following terms
tool
fool
moron

and take note of the most objectionable definititions - that's what I think you are based on your many contributions on here.
Whether that be under this current incarnation or any other previously banned personnas.
So it is personal. That hurts.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

well youve dropped ya foot in it a few times over the last month?
what kinda response did you expect from some posters??

markp
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:what kinda response did you expect from some posters??
See above.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

I'm with Cairnsman on this one

its a fan forum, he can say what he wants.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
St Nick

MCG-Unit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I suppose the real question is can we still make the finals. It looks like most the above posts are unsure by the look of their answers.
Yes I still hold onto some hope they can make the finals - a loss this week would make it about a 10% chance though. Reason I didn't reply on topic is that I have doubts about the OP - another new reg during mid-late June. Here is part of the OP, you can see what he/she thinks, and what their angle is..........

".....remain on 18 points we will get a concession draft pick at the end of the first round!!"
You are completely deluded if you think we can make the finals. Especially if we lose this week to the Kangas. I actually think we will beat the Kangas and still miss the top 8.

As far as my other comment about getting a priority pick if we stay on 18 points, this is fact, so how can you dispute this. The fact that there were so many new registrations lately is that the registration button was not working for months until recently.

So do me a favour and crawl back under your keyboard with your tail between your legs. :roll:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

St Nick wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
Yes I still hold onto some hope they can make the finals - a loss this week would make it about a 10% chance though. Reason I didn't reply on topic is that I have doubts about the OP - another new reg during mid-late June. Here is part of the OP, you can see what he/she thinks, and what their angle is..........

You are completely deluded if you think we can make the finals. Especially if we lose this week to the Kangas. I actually think we will beat the Kangas and still miss the top 8.

As far as my other comment about getting a priority pick if we stay on 18 points, this is fact, so how can you dispute this. The fact that there were so many new registrations lately is that the registration button was not working for months until recently.

So do me a favour and crawl back under your keyboard with your tail between your legs. :roll:
only if there was a like button on saintsational :D

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Nick wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

So you really would rather lose the last 10 of the season so we can get about pick 25. Well that would be worth it.

St Nick

One other thing, just to prove that I have been a member of St Kilda for years. Does anyone remember SAINTMANIA.COM ?? I used to post on there many years ago and if my memory serves me correctly, it was a much better fan forum than this one because all the posters were untied and were able to have good discussion withour resorting to swearing and name calling.

St Nick

plugger66 wrote:
St Nick wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

So you really would rather lose the last 10 of the season so we can get about pick 25. Well that would be worth it.
Probably not, but if we lose to North I would at least think about it.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

St Nick wrote:One other thing, just to prove that I have been a member of St Kilda for years. Does anyone remember SAINTMANIA.COM ?? I used to post on there many years ago and if my memory serves me correctly, it was a much better fan forum than this one because all the posters were untied and were able to have good discussion withour resorting to swearing and name calling.
that only proves that you are a serial troll.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

St Nick wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

I was responding to a poster, that yes I hold onto some hope Saints can still make the finals - need to win 7 out of 10 though. Is it ok to have an opinion ?

Clearly you already showed your colours in the OP - it's like you think/want them not to win any more games. Constantly posting your negative crapola.

No, You crawl back into your abyss - whatever fraud you are..........

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:I'm with Cairnsman on this one

Well you would dooley. You're a real unit.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i think
if we lose, thats it, im calling the season
if we win, we are still in it and could sneak eighth and have a slim chance of some silverware

of course, its a SLIM chance
but for me a slim chance is better than no chance 8-)

St Nick

MCG-Unit wrote:
St Nick wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

I was responding to a poster, that yes I hold onto some hope Saints can still make the finals - need to win 7 out of 10 though. Is it ok to have an opinion ?

Clearly you already showed your colours in the OP - it's like you think/want them not to win any more games. Constantly posting your negative crapola.

No, You crawl back into your abyss - whatever fraud you are..........
Wrong AGAIN. If we beat North I'd love the Saints to go on and make the top 8. I'm also a realist and know that we will not make the 8 this year. So I would rather lose all our games so we can gain an extra pick. SIMPLE as that really.

IMHO, if we are not a realistic chance of making finals I would rather "win" extra Draft Picks.
Last edited by St Nick on Fri 01 Jul 2011 4:26pm, edited 1 time in total.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

saintdooley wrote:
St Nick wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

only if there was a like button on saintsational :D
So you liked him/her having a shot at me like that - yet I've never said a word out of place to you :shock: And you're 'with' that other poster as well. Good one.
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Fri 01 Jul 2011 5:08pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:I'm with Cairnsman on this one

Yes it is and whilst there are people on here that are connected with each other in the real world and that meet in real life and engage in real life exchanges while going to a sports stadium to watch sport, it should be remembered that this place is not real. It is place of fictional characters created by real people that remain anonymous.

FFS. Don't take it so seriously.

In the mean time Dools, I want you to know that I wasn’t going to fly down for this weekend’s match as I thought it would be too cold, however seeing as though the weather up here has fallen below 25 degrees I have decided to get myself ring side at the cheer squad end to watch the fight. Can you please let me know if there is a late change of venue up to the members wing. I don’t want to miss the Samson and Goliath event.

I’ll be the one eating the popcorn.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:Image
That is gold. A big fight requires the extra large bag of popcorn.

Like.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

actually thats me...

i was wondering how on earth id have enough popcorn for the entire forum watching the 'discussion'

and then low and behold, you wouldnt believe what i found at the back of the cupboard :shock:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Awesome thread.

I, for one, am very proud to have contributed to the absolute quality of it.

Hasn't been such a great midseason thread since barks sacred cow years ago.

Usually these beauties are reserved for off season :D :D

Yay for us.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
asiu
Saintsational Legend

????????????????????????????

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

... and i hope the size of the pic pisses you off.
Last edited by asiu on Fri 01 Jul 2011 5:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

St Nick wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

.....The fact that there were so many new registrations lately is that the registration button was not working for months until recently....
So you're not Pelican Point/Nexus Nick/Helen of BF who wrote recently on the BF Saints board, that you couldn't log onto SS, and had been banned under another Nic :shock: