Oh FFS!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

poatina
Club Player

ffs

sorry all- I didn't try to get multiple postings and don't know how that happened . I realised I was responding to Mr Magic and not Dr Spaceman, it seems to have gone off between corrections. Maybe someone slipped me a Mickey Finnn of a drug I must stress I know nothing whatever about . Like all drugs . Or sex .

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: ffs

poatina wrote:sorry all- I didn't try to get multiple postings and don't know how that happened . I realised I was responding to Mr Magic and not Dr Spaceman, it seems to have gone off between corrections. Maybe someone slipped me a Mickey Finnn of a drug I must stress I know nothing whatever about . Like all drugs . Or sex .
No probs poatina - happens to the best of us. :)

In regards to your previous comments I would say this.

Maybe KD didn’t want video of herself having sex and doing drugs floating around on the internet.

She still could have got some footage of them fooling around on the bed together before the actual deed was done. Could have set up the camera and got RN snorting drugs by himself.

Just doesn’t ring true.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Sainternist wrote:The whole thing farking stinks.

I reckon it was all bloody conspiracy to try and ruin the club.

Just my thoughts :x
It has 100% nothing to do with our club anymore. Even when they use St Kilda school girl it sounds more like she comes from St Kilda than they are talking about our club. I can honestly say when I hear about this anymore it has nothing to do with us at all. It is about 2 liars who deserve each other and listening to RN on the footy show last night confirmed to me he may nearly be lying more than her. Very unconvincing.
no, you're dead right. i actually didn't read much of the thread, nor had i really seen the headlines before hand. it was a knee jerk reaction to "you-know-who".

like everyone else, i'm so OVER it. the sooner this scandal is left to die in the back passage the better.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!