Riewoldt allegation to be aired

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:I think this is a disgrace but I certainly dont wish him to die just like I dont wish anyone to die. Telling stupid stories about Saints players isnt a reason for hoping people will die IMO. Maybe that is just a little to serious.
Agreed... I was worrying about the 'video' I heard about on xmas day... thats the last I'll say about that though, hopefully if true, it will never surface.

I love Hinch's way of saying something one day then a different thing the next, eg KD lied one day, then the next she isn't a liar. The man has such little credibility its not funny.

This is just a miserable attempt to keep himself in the news by 'breaking' such an amazing story by staying on the lets beat up the St Kilda name bandwagon.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I think this is a disgrace but I certainly dont wish him to die just like I dont wish anyone to die. Telling stupid stories about Saints players isnt a reason for hoping people will die IMO. Maybe that is just a little to serious.
Agreed - I just hate child molestors and I considering Hinch has admitted to child molestation and penetration of a CHILD under 16 years of age, i would like him to die, quite painfully actually.

How he can be on radio and not in jail or on the child molestors list is beyond me.

The guy admitted it.

Disgraceful.
Well I have never ever heard that story and unless I see proof I aint going to hope he dies. It does seem strange though considering what he did to spend a year in jail.

Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Thinline wrote:I'm literally staggered by the airing of such drivel.

This is what our club has to contend with?

What, other than a momentary spiking of ratings every time St K is mentioned negatively, can motivate such MEDIA-WIDE knife-wielding?

It's absolutely laughable.

(Don't bother P66 - I think you're wrong on this one. Always will.)

Dont bother with what? This incident is the biggest beat up ever but if you think I am wrong well so be it. I dont think I have once stuck up for Hinch in any thread.
Ha Ha couldn't help his dumb arse self ... how's the worms tasting.. lol :D

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the d!ckhead spend a year in jail?
Yes but for something that most people would agree was a courageous thing to do. Naming a child molester when the courts told him not to.
It was a self-interested thing to do. The rules are rules, after all. His moral outrage was a mere slither of the pie. In the end he did what he did to quench the thirst of his ego.

I don't reckon Hinch has cancer BTW. I reckon it's a calculated move to attract attention to himself.

I mean would it surprise anyone?

And how sad is it that your legacy is that relatively educated people think that of you...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

OK Joffa - but would you admit that you publicly assailing Hinch on here is only going to enrage him further against us and encourage him to use his media soapbox to air more garbage?

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

What, other than a momentary spiking of ratings every time St K is mentioned negatively, can motivate such MEDIA-WIDE knife-wielding?

Dont bother with what? This incident is the biggest beat up ever but if you think I am wrong well so be it. I dont think I have once stuck up for Hinch in any thread.
You are a clear winner and are running away with the award. It will be given to by the previous winner of the loser of the year award. By the way how did you go last time when it was hook line and sinker about me not being a member? They just keep adding up.

Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You are a clear winner and are running away with the award. It will be given to by the previous winner of the loser of the year award. By the way how did you go last time when it was hook line and sinker about me not being a member? They just keep adding up.
Dumb arse thread hijacker !!! Sticking up for Hinch ...lol

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

mbogo wrote:OK Joffa - but would you admit that you publicly assailing Hinch on here is only going to enrage him further against us and encourage him to use his media soapbox to air more garbage?
Well a self confessed kiddie fiddler is taking the moral high ground and everyone deserves to know what this low life did.

He stated in an article that he "dated" a model whom he "thought" was 19, had sex with her, and then discovered she was under 16.

I am just cutting Derryn the same slack he cuts everyone else.

He has admitted he is guilty of statutory rape of an under age girl.

As the father of two daughters, these monstors have to be exposed for what they are.

Fairs fair.

For those who dont like my enthusiasm fore his death, well thats my feeling towards self confessed penetrators of children. You may support child molestors but I detest them.

I loved watching him cry when he was told he would die within 12 months.

You reap what you so you creep :evil:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Please stop smoking that stuff. Your brain is already struggling. Now go away. And stop playing with it. It will not help it grow. It will always be small but at least it is consistant with size of your brain.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Seems Roo rang and apologised...

Im a tad upset at that... Give me her number and Ill tell her to f*** off once again.

Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Please stop smoking that stuff. Your brain is already struggling. Now go away. And stop playing with it. It will not help it grow. It will always be small but at least it is consistant with size of your brain.

Gold dumb arse ... :P

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:Seems Roo rang and apologised...

Im a tad upset at that... Give me her number and Ill tell her to f*** off once again.
Have to agree. This is one time I dont an apology is needed. Seriously Hinch and this woman have some issues.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote:Some woman claims to have tried to take a photo of several players including Riewoldt at the Stokehouse in St Kilda on the day after the GF loss, upon which Riewoldt gestured and yelled at her to f*** off, in front of her 13 year-old daughter.
Maybe she looked older, say 19?

Maybe she was wearing an AIS outfit?

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Hinch is a douche.

Plain and simple.

Very simple.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
saintly
Saintsational Legend

article headline has changed to reiwoldt apologises. he should not have apologised. it looks like to me Hinch dug her up and she has got her 15 minutes of fame!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:So hinch had sex with the 13 year old girl?
wasn't he also recently on a sexual assault charge where the issue of consent was ......an issue......turd... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
markp
Saintsational Legend

I also seem to remember him stating that when he was starting out he'd go to the homes of recently bereaved families, gain entry by pretending to be a cop who was there to conduct official inquiries into the particular murder/car accident/ tragic death, and while he was having a cup of tea made for him he'd steal photos from the mantlepiece of the dead person for publication.

Scum.

Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

Memories of that underrated Sean Connery movie The Offence (1973).

Connery is a London cop who viciously beats up a child molester ... because he's trying to deny/suppress his own paedophilic tendencies.

It's called projection. Hinch is very good at it. And we saw a lot of it with the moral outrage that surrounded the KD "scandal".

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

well.....as long as yo utake the same stance with that filthy hun rag who are now running with the story.....

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

markp wrote:I also seem to remember him stating that when he was starting out he'd go to the homes of recently bereaved families, gain entry by pretending to be a cop who was there to conduct official inquiries into the particular murder/car accident/ tragic death, and while he was having a cup of tea made for him he'd steal photos from the mantlepiece of the dead person for publication.

Scum.
That surely cannot be true!! Can it?! :shock:

What Im sure he did to was the followingm which is disgusting.

I think it was politician Don Dunstans wife was in her last days from cancer. He requested all media to NOT publiciase this, and let his wife and he have thier privacy in the short time they had left. Guess who DIDNT respect this and opened his trap anyway?!! Yep, the human trash can himself.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/ ... 16tp0.html

'IF I think someone's a d**khead,'' 3AW's Derryn Hinch said at last week's Commercial Radio Conference in Melbourne, ''I'll say they're a d**khead on air and I'll wear it … I don't believe in political correctness, so sometimes we cross those boundaries.''

Fair enough.

DERRYN HINCH, YOU ARE A D**KHEAD!!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

well.....as long as yo utake the same stance with that filthy hun rag who are now running with the story.....
I dont think they should run it either. Its a beat up but I do stick up for rights to run the other stories. This one is just crap though. Unlike other though I admit I read the paper where as others who say they dont seem to know every story in the paper.

markp
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:
markp wrote:I also seem to remember him stating that when he was starting out he'd go to the homes of recently bereaved families, gain entry by pretending to be a cop who was there to conduct official inquiries into the particular murder/car accident/ tragic death, and while he was having a cup of tea made for him he'd steal photos from the mantlepiece of the dead person for publication.

Scum.

I think it was politician Don Dunstans wife was in her last days from cancer. He requested all media to NOT publiciase this, and let his wife and he have thier privacy in the short time they had left. Guess who DIDNT respect this and opened his trap anyway?!! Yep, the human trash can himself.
I do remember him telling the story I outlined many years ago.... and let's not forget how he treated Graham Kennedy and his illness in his dying days.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I dont think they should run it either. Its a beat up but I do stick up for rights to run the other stories. This one is just crap though. Unlike other though I admit I read the paper where as others who say they dont seem to know every story in the paper.

good for you....

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:

Scum.

I do remember him telling the story I outlined many years ago.... and let's not forget how he treated Graham Kennedy and his illness in his dying days.
Thats correct, this self confessed statutory rapist broadcast Kennedy had dies of AIDS, to purposely tarnish him after he had died.

there was absolutely no proof of this, just the kiddie fiddlers hysterics.

Maybe Derryn has AIDs and not liver cancer.

Who cares, statutory rapists are scum who deserve to die in agony.

I will rejoice when the scum dies.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)